ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ

Start from the beginning

"just like that baby fuck" he moaned. she continued her work never changing her pace up.

he came a minute later but she kept going wanting him to cum again. "shit move baby" he groaned as his dick throbbed terribly.

not listening to him she kept going until she felt the second burst of cum rush through from his tip. it was a thick load that she swallowed most of sense her cheeks were filled up to the brim. she continued sucking as his high died down and his hips bucked up.

he pulled her up roughly sitting her upon his lap.

"what did i do to deserve you" he questioned her out of breath.

she smirked as she rolled her hips over his lap. "everything" was her simple response. it was the truth, he was doing a lot of things in all aspects to deserve her. he had caught her attention since day one.

"can i help your ache now" he asked lowly.

she shyly avoided his eye contact shaking her head yes.

"don't be shy now when you made me cum from just head, twice at that" he chuckled.

moving his fingers down he rubbed over her panties hearing her moan.

"you get wet off giving head like this every time" he says more just off observation. he started to pick up his pace as her drenched panties started to get more wet.

"please" she started as she panted.

"tell me what you want i'll give you whatever" he simultaneously told her as he pulled her panties off letting them fall to the side of the bed.

"i want you" she moaned, feeling his thumb moving back and forth over her clit.

flipping her over into an deep arch he gripped her ass then smacked it. he bent down gripping her hair again as he went to french kissing her clit.

"awn no i—"

"shush baby just let me take care of you" he told her softly. using his free hand he stuck two of his fingers inside of her. he pushed them deep until she tried to grip his hand as he hit a soft spot inside.

"move your hand"

"i can't" she whined. he pulled her up a little by her hair deepening her arch more.

authors note; in like a sitting position but ya back arched? ok ok resuming....

he removed his fingers licking them as he kissed along her neck. "i just want to return the favor let me make you cum hm" he expressed to her.

moving his hands to the front he started to thumb her clit as she started to roll her hips closing her eyes. "there you go"

while she wasn't paying attention he added his fingers back inside making her let out a moan. this time she just let him even though she wanted so bad to moved his fingers. they were thick pushing at her g spot as he scissored his fingers inside.

"good girl" he muttered in her ear. he kissed behind her ear then nibbled.

"oh my fuck please" she cried out to him as he picked up his pace.

he watched over her face expressions as her mouth opened in an 'O shape as she gasped and how her face would frown but it meant she was in deep pleasure.

"ride my fingers baby you can do it" he mumbled to her.

she started lifting her body up as she went down repeating the action over and over again until she started to shake lightly. he worked his thumb quicker on her clit as she rode his fingers.