𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘

Start from the beginning

She swung her fingers around in a violent manner as she tried so desperately to kill someone.

Her lashing out and aggression made you shrink back slightly. The way she yelled with so much anger made you feel... scared.

Your (e/c) widened as she continued to rage. This all felt very familiar... but from where?

Your breathing suddenly started to become shaky as a forgotten memory resurfaced from the depths of your mind.

flashback *٩(ˊˋ*)و*

"You lousy child!" A woman with (long/medium/short) (h/c) hair yelled at the top of her lungs, "Look at what you've done!"

With a purple bottle of sake in hand, she pointed at the remains of a vase on the floor, "You've knocked over mommy's favourite vase!"

Truth be told, you didn't actually knock it over. In fact, you weren't even in the same room as the vase.

She had drunken too much due to the loss of her sister and was pacing around the house before she stumbled into the vase and it toppled over onto the floor.

Shortly after it broke, she had called you over and immediately began suspecting you, since you were three years old and you were known to cause trouble.

A man with (long/medium/short) (h/c) hair came rushing into the hallway after hearing her shouts. "What's going on?" He shouted, he looked at the shattered vase on the floor and then at your oblivious face.

He immediately scooped you up in his bulky arms and looked over you with worry in his eyes, "Are you okay, my little snowflake? Are you hurt?"

The drunk woman took one look at her husband's affection towards you and scoffed, "Don't hold them! You need to discipline them!" She shouted, "Can't you see they've knocked over my vase!"

The husband only had to look her once to know who had knocked it over.

He sighed heavily, "My love, [Name] is a baby. There's no way they could've knocked it over. They probably don't even know what a vase is..."

The wife's expression shifted to one of anger, "Well they should! I don't send them to school for nothing! They need to be punished for their actions!"

The husband stared at his wife in disbelief, "Punished?" He repeated while holding you closer to him, "They're three!"

The woman scoffed once again, "So? They should know better than to touch my things!"

The man sighed again before looking at his wife with softer eyes, "You're drunk, my love. Let me take care of [Name], okay? You need to sort yourself out.."

The woman shook her head and started approaching her husband with the sake bottle still in her hold, "I am not... drunk! Just give me the child, I'll deal with them properly."

The husband refused and backed away from his approaching wife, "No, I will not. My love, please just let me handle this."

The woman's temper spiked dramatically after hearing her husbands words, "No!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, the alcohol causing her to act unreasonably.

In a fit of rage, she slammed the bottom of the sake bottle against the wall.

Due to your overly sensitive ears, the loud crash it made caused you to unexpectedly start wailing. The man heard you and buried your face in his chest while he gently stroked your hair, "Shhhhh." He whispered over and over again in an attempt to make you relax.

The bottom of the bottle was shattered and a purple liquid was leaking out out it. The woman didn't seem to care as she held the tip of the bottle threateningly to her husband and her child, "I'm not going to repeat myself!" She screamed, "That little shit needs a proper punishment!"

Her screaming only made you cry louder, it was the first ever time you experienced her drunk wrath.

After hearing her words, he knew that he needed to deal with her drunken state before she got her hands on you.

He dashed away from the hallway the drunk woman was in and dashed towards your bedroom. He swung the door open with great force and placed you in your crib.

He started to pat your head in an attempt to calm you down and somehow it worked, the only sounds you were making were soft hiccups.

He leaned down and gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead, "Daddy will be back, okay?" He whispered, "When daddy comes back, we can all go out for a nice bowl of udon! How does that sound?"

You didn't fully understand what he meant but the mention of udon made your hiccups stop as you softly smiled at him.

Your smile made the man start to smile as well, he gave you one last kiss before getting up and leaving your bedroom.

Behind the door, a soft clicking sound was heard as he presumably locked the door.

Shortly afterwards, loud banging sounds and lots of yelling could be heard from behind the door, the voices belonging to the very same people you lived with.

After an hour, the door unlocked and the man came back with a swollen cheek and a bloody nose.

He tried his best to smile as he looked down at you in your crib, "Mommy went out to get us the udon, you better behave while she's gone!"

flashback end *٩(ˊˋ*)و*

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

‗ ❍ 𝐫𝐮𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲.

a/n

i actually had no idea how I was gonna write this. so im kinda glad it turned out kinda okay.

please let me know if I made any mistakes/errors <333