Tae placed her on bed.

"You sleep on the bed, I will use the couch" she nodded at him. Tae took out his phone to call y/n to inform her but his phone's battery was low so he put it on charging on the table beside bed and thought of calling her after getting fresh. He went to get fresh. As soon as taehyung went to washroom his phone started ringing, Soo Jin grabbed the phone from the table beside her. Screen was flashing caller id "darling", it was obvious for Soo Jin that it's non other than y/n. So she picked up the call and stayed silent.

"What wrong with you..tae. I already said sorry but what are you doing. I can understand you're busy you can't call but at least reply to my massages answer my call.." y/n kept saying from her side but got no reply.

"If you're still mad because of the morning thing then I'm sorry" still she got no reply

"For god sake say something, don't stay silent" she was really pissed of by now.

"Taehyunggg..."
"He's in washroom..and don't wait for him just sleep tonight he's staying with me"
"Soo jin??__" her voice was saying she didn't expect her.
"Yes Soo Jin. Now don't disturb our privacy"
"Give him pho__" before y/n could complete her sentence Soo Jin hang up the call and deleted the call history then put his phone back in place. She called someone using her phone "did you clicked the pictures well?" She asked
"Yes ma'am"
"Ok then send it to reporters I want a good dating rumor" she said a evil smirk
"Ok ma'am"

After sometime taehyung came out of washroom, he rested his body on couch for a while, he didn't realize when he fall asleep.

Y/n's pov:  I threw my phone somewhere in the room, hot tears was streaming down my cheeks. Idk it's because of I'm hurt or I'm mad. Here I'm blaming myself for being tough with him, worrying for him and what I'm getting in return "don't disturb our privacy.." good now I'm disturbing their privacy.

Next morning//

You were sleeping when two tiny hands grabbed your face and pulled your cheeks softly

"Good morning mummy" you opened your eyes with a smile.
"Good morning baby" your said caressing her hair. She saw your red eyes "mummy you cry cry??"
"Umm..no mummy didn't cried mummy is fine" you tried to say with a smile,
she immediately hugs you "I love you mummy"
"I love you too baby" you smiled, she's always your peace.
"Mummy"
"Yes baby?"
"Where's dada? I want to talk with him" she said staying in the hug.
"Your..dada.. he went for an important meeting"
"When will he come?" She asked.
"I don't know baby"
She again asked "can I call dada" you hummed in reply, you looked for your phone which you threw last night. Phone was beside the dressing table your picked it up and turned on surprisingly it was still working. You dialed his number and give phone to aurra.

"Mummy going to get fresh, you talk" she nodded head in ok.

After sometime you came out doing your morning routine.

"You talked with dada?" Asked while rubbing your wet face with a towel.
"No it says unreachable"  you made a ohh face
"Dada promised me that he will take me to the mall" she said in a sad tone, you sighed seeing her sad face.You took her in your lap
"Don't be sad mummy will take you to the mall and we will watch movie too. ok????" Even though you were not in a good mood but still You tried to light up her mood
"You're the best mummy" you chuckled.
Both of you get ready and left for mall, you leave your phone at home.

Taehyung come back home soon after you and aurra left. He looked for you and aurra but non of you were there. He tried calling you but you phone was ringing at home.

Later at that evening//

You and aurra came back home, aurra run toward the living room
"Careful baby you will get hurt"  you followed her.
Soon your eyes fall on the male figure who was standing there. Your smile vanished seeing him

"Dadaaa" aurra went and hugged his legs. He picked her in his arm.
"Where were you?" He asked caressing her hair
"Mummy took me for shopping"
"Ohh..." He looked at you but you were avoiding eye contact with him.
"Aurra baby go wash your face and hand"
"Ok mummy" He let aurra down from his lap, you also went to your room and kept the shopping bags on couch.
"Why didn't you take your phone with you? I was tensed" you turned facing him.
"Oh really??" You asked in a sarcastic way.
"Y/n.. what's wrong with you"
"Nothing" saying that you went to washroom and came back after changing into comfortable clothes.
"Y/n can we talk"
"I have to make dinner" you went downstairs ignoring him.

Everyone had dinner in silence, then went to there respective rooms

He hugged you from behind while you were keeping shopping bags into the cupboard.
"Taehyung leave me.."
"I won't" he kissed your neck making you gasped "you're mad at me??" He asked tightening his grip around your waist.
"No I'm not now leave me.." you struggled to free yourself but no use.
"If you're not mad why you're behaving like this??" He turned you pressing your body against his.
"I'm noticing you're ignoring me"
"Does it bother you ? I don't think so" you chuckled
"Y/n..." He said in a soft voice
"Y/n what?? Where were you last night?"
"I was all set to come back home but you know the weather my flight cancelled"
"You could have called me. Did you?? No. You didn't even answered my call nor even replied to my massages you were that busy?What were you doing spending time with Soo Jin?" You had cold expression covered your face.
"Y/n.. it's not.."
"If I'm not wrong you stayed in a same room with her" you looked into his eyes with you red ones
"I had to because___" you didn't let him finish
"The weather was nice did you enjoyed?"
"Y/n do you even know what are you talking about?? You're making a normal thing a big issue" he sighed
"Normal thing?Tae why can't you see she's dying to have you. Maybe it's a NORMAL THING ( raised your voice a little) for you but not for me. When she's around you it makes me feel insecure" your eyes became teary
"Y/n she's my business partner and Soo jin not that type, I do trust her"
"Keep going with trusting her if one day we get separated then your trust for her will be the only reason"

He's phone was ringing continuesly,
"Pick it up maybe Soo jin called" he gives a so done look before answering the call, his left hand was still holding you tight.

"Sir did you checked the dating rumors" he's secretary said from other side of the phone who sounded tensed.
"Dating rumors of whom???" He asked totally confused
"Yours and Miss Soo Jin's. I send you the pictures and link"
"Whatttt??? Wait lemme check" You could hear his conversation as you were standing so close to him.
He hung up the call and go though his phone. He opnes a link and there was picture of him carrying Soo jin in his arm. He was stunned seeing those pictures, you also saw those pictures. Somehow you managed to grab his phone and pushed him away from you. You kept looking at those pictures
"Looking good together" you commented seeing those pictures, this time the tears didn't stop but rolled down your cheeks. You read out loud the title up the picture
"Mr and Mrs Kim" you looked at him "Do you have something to explain????" You asked showing him the picture
....
Pecap: "I'm not your wife.."

Ik I messed up this part badly I wanted to write something else ended up writing something else 🙂🙂. Idk what did I do.