He kept thinking about those who were put to death by gin.

    In order not to implicate each other, he has maintained a moderate relationship with Zero in the organization. Even if he is found out as an undercover agent, he will not implicate Zero.

    Thinking like this, he longed for death almost every second, to end the pain in front of him, and prevent the organization from asking anything from his mouth.

    But for some unknown reason, in the darkness, he persevered day by day, talking about bleak reasons, to gain the slightest possibility.

    He didn't know how long it had been.

    Suddenly one day, with a bang, the iron door was opened, and sunlight poured in. He was taken off his blindfold, tears flowed from his eyes that had not been exposed to the sun for a long time, and his eyes were white.

    He closed his eyes deeply, and after a while, he opened them tentatively.

    Tears soaked his eyelashes, and in the white light, he saw the moonlight standing in front of the door.

    With his back to the light, he looked at him faintly, with a familiar smile on his face, chuckling lightly, seeming mocking but also gentle and pampering.

    "It's really embarrassing. It's over, let's go out."

    Zhu Fu Jingguang looked at him quietly. In the dark, he didn't know what he was insisting on, but at this moment, he suddenly understood why he hadn't Choose death, but persevere with difficulty.

    Because of the last sight of being taken away, he knew that Yuezhao would save him.

    Confidence without reason.

    No, it's not self-confidence without reason, it's Yuezhao who told him with countless facts and actions that he will save him, he will not abandon him, and he will protect him.

    All in all, even if he doesn't believe it rationally, his subconscious will look forward to it.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang smiled wryly in his heart, believing in a devil, he is really crazy.

    The comic is frozen in the scene where Zhu Fu Jingguang leaves in embarrassment while holding his numb arm. It is obvious that he is going from imprisonment to freedom, but the comic author strangely lights up the first room, casting shadows outside the door he sprays.

    Later, Zhu Fu Jingguang found out that he was able to come out because Yuezhao said in front of Qin Jiu that the reason why Scotland would independently claim to kill the mission target was because he said that if this mission cannot be ended, then Send them all to the lab for breast augmentation.

    Yuezhao is very vicious, every time you think about it, you always think about it, often you think he is joking, but he is very serious, and you think he is serious, but he is actually joking.

    This can also explain why Scotland shot on its own initiative, because the moon shines on the threat of bad taste.

    And because Yuezhao looked at him differently, Gin was not good enough to kill him directly. Later, he never gave in, and the others couldn't stand the torture. When talking nonsense, Yuezhao disturbed the situation and blamed the other members superior.