Yuezhao shook his head, leaving aside the matter of popularity, speaking of it, did he succeed in plotting against Zhu Fu Jingguang?

    Yuezhao recalled Zhu Fu Jingguang's weird performance in the show.

    He curled his lips silently, it seemed that even if he failed, Zhu Fu Jingguang would not be his enemy anymore.

    Yuezhao recalled that when the show was over that day, Toru Amuro mentioned Zhu Fu Jingguang to him with a complicated expression, and felt joyful for some reason, as if he found the money he had hidden in the room, there was an accident joy.

    He happily continued to read the fourth chapter, to see how he made Zhu Fu Jingguang's attitude change drastically.

    [Yuezhao stood up for Zhu Fu Jingguang, and it didn't make the members of the organization less hostile towards him.

    On the contrary, because Yuezhao looked at him differently, Zhu Fu Jingguang became more and more famous within the organization.

    Everyone thinks that Zhu Fu Jingguang is completely relying on luck, and Yuezhao looks at him differently. They don't understand what is so good about Zhu Fu Jingguang.

    After all, the strength is still not convincing.

    Zhu Fu Jingguang also had a hard time. He entered the organization and became an undercover agent. His ability to show to the outside world has always been a slightly better sniper than ordinary people.

    One is that they don't want to attract too much attention, and the other is that they don't want to be given more sniper missions because of their outstanding skills.

    So even if he wants to be quiet now, there is no way to expose his strength.

    What's even more disturbing is that because of Yuezhao's protection, no one dared to trouble him publicly, but more and more tasks were assigned to him.

    Unlike Toru Amuro, the job of a sniper is to kill.

    Both good and bad.

    The bullet pierced the skull, and the blood spattered.

    During this period of time, Zhu Fu Jingguang's sleep was the color of blood, and he often woke up in his dreams.

    There are eyeliners everywhere in the organization, and as an undercover agent, he has to be tense all the time, not daring to show a trace of fatigue.

    His eyes were black and blue, and his condition was getting worse.

    Zero seemed to be aware of his anxiety and tried to enlighten him, but how can a few words of real troubles be able to enlighten him, Zero himself has to be tense all the time, and the pressure is no less than him.

    "This is a new mission this time." Qin Jiu handed the three photos to Yuezhao.

    This is an assassination mission.

    The organization wanted to install its own people in the Neon government, but some politicians blocked their way and prevented them from being promoted smoothly.