I try to fight the feeling of fear that's bubbling up inside of me but I can't. The thought of her regretting me again. I don't think I can handle another heartache by Alea John.

"You ruin me. Completely. You make me question things that I never once dared to before and I am, utterly undone by you." She whispers, her tone softly spoken and her eyes filled with such deep admiration I almost feel as though I'm looking at someone else.

The intensity in her eyes is unmistakable. The electricity in the air is palpable, and my heart is pounding in my chest.

We've been dancing around this moment for so long, and now it's finally here. Her lips, so tempting, so close.

The anticipation is devouring me entirely.

She's making it so unbelievably hard to resist having her right here, right now.

"We shouldn't. I don't want you to regret anything." I tell her. Deju vu hitting me.

She shakes her head. "I was just scared of wanting you." Alea tries to reassure me. But my mind is still doubtful if any of this is real.

Don't let your feelings cloud your intelligence.

About to pull away, she pulls me closer and wraps her arms around my neck with her hands in my hair.
My lips crash against hers and the world fades away. All the nerves in my body are electrifying. I'd never gotten so lost in a kiss before, my mind went blank and the only thing that mattered was that her lips were on mine. And mine were on hers. Not even the fact we were standing in the middle of nowhere and it had began to rain.

I don't care about my expensive suit getting drenched. Nor myself.

The only thing on my mind was the person I now had my arms wrapped around. My heart keeps missing and skipping beats as if I was dying, because, in truth,

I was drowning in her kiss. The intensity of it filled me with sensations I'd never felt before. I taste her and I realize I've been starving. I have loved before, but never quite like this. I have kissed before, but never did it consume me like this. It lasts for a second, maybe a minute or maybe even an hour, I'm not sure.

I'm drowning and drowning and sinking to the bottom of the ocean in her kiss, in her soft embrace. I've never thought I could feel wanted like this before and it's intoxicating and it's swallowing me whole. It started off passionate, but we got desperate.

The kiss got deeper as we got hungrier, it feels like even my hands can't bring her close enough to me. Somehow, we ended up fully making out on top of the car. Not inside it, on top.

I lift her hips for her as she wraps them around me and Alea stops for a minute and says, "It's raining." The realization finally hits her as she notices her hair was now wet as is her clothing.

"I don't care."

With racing hearts and a surge of adrenaline, I close the gap between us once again. Our lips meet in a fiery collision, It's a moment of pure bliss, a taste of ecstasy.

The sensation of her lips against mine sends waves of pleasure throughout my entire being.

In this stolen moment, all doubts vanish, replaced by an overwhelming sense of euphoria. The kiss speaks volumes, conveying emotions that mere words could never capture.