Jiru

When I was making love to, I am in the alleyway I realize that he had slipped a ring on my finger. Some thing I did not expect. He realized that he was in love with me and that we had a past life together that was something that was romantic. I don't really remember what the definition of a twin flame is there any more, but it seemed like he was kind of my twin flame in some ways or another.
When I realize that he was actually in love with me for the first time, there, anyone who is in love with me and genuinely that was when I realize he was the one for me, and I said "I do" when I saw the ring.    When I realize that he was in love, I was also in love with him at the same time it was kind of interesting, how I was wanting a change for him without the age of a psychiatrist or anyone for that matter. When I realize that I was changing for the better, I knew this was my twin flame because I remember reading online that they will help you change your name, better matter and help you be better person something I thought it was important for me in the first place, when I realize that he was in love with me, that's why he added up telling me something that I thought I was a bit of a red flag, but I didn't care at this point.......he was into martial arts, but he was not the kind of person that was abusive or a dickhead. He was actually quite decent to be around and actually I was wanting to be with him and wanted to learn, but I certainly didn't want to go back in Japan, and to train with him, but he didn't mention that at all.....
When I looked at him in his sparkling eyes, that's when I knew that I wanted to go back with him. I just didn't know how to put my finger on it but I wanted to be back with him right then and there. And I knew that I was going to go back with him, but I didn't know what was gonna be Going on. Until he just said that he had moved to Osaka when I realize that I knew he was trying to make better for his life, and that he wasn't trying to be stingy on his life, even though he look like he was January. Some thing that I didn't want to say to him but I like those 5 o'clock shadow and his messy hair seven things I was wonderful to begin with. he was still handsome as the devil I thought when I ended up telling him that he ended up saying I was still beautiful as a cherry blossom at the peak of its beauty, but was never as fleeting as one. When I realize that he ended up having me a ladder. Or so I thought it was a ladder.

I was in love with you for the first time I met you for the first time I
Saw you,
I almost cried at your beauty, and cried that you are so wonderful
Even though I haven't not a good person in my life to begin with, I still believe that I
Deserve the love that you gave me something that other women would not give me and my
I realize that I was not a little life anymore when I kiss you for the first time
Kissed anyone at least for the first time in my life I will be
Loyal
Honest
And caring to you

When I read that I was charged deeply by the thought that he was what is passionate about us and was actually happy to be around me. He ended up hugging me and kissing me and that's when he said, "when do you want to get married and where?"
I am just telling him that I wanted to move to Japan with him in Osaka, where we were going to be married in the first place. That's what I thought and that's what I thought he wanted. He smiled back at me and kissed me on the fore head, as if he was proud that I was going to go back with him. But what was going to be over that situation was something else entirely I didn't know if there was an a yakuza is it in Osaka and I didn't wanna deal with that particular kind of shit again. And I told him that. He assured me that there were no yakuza swear I was living in that I was just going to be in a happy place for the rest of my life, and that I was going to be with him.
When he had said that he wanted to have children with me, but he had an narrow something or another that males have. I was wondering if he would be able to have children we'll see when the time comes.

That night I ended up reading all his letters that he had given me that we're supposed to be sent to me, but he didn't know how I always going to react in the first place when I reacted it was in a positive note and not in a negative mode when I did, I said that they were beautiful letters and that I wanted to be with him.
" but you are with me now, so that's what's important," he stated the obvious, and I was very happy to know that I was going to leave their suppressive place that I thought would have been actually helpful for me, but it was not in the first place because of Gwen.   When I was going to go back to Japan, that was when I wasn't gonna look back at anything, I just wanted to see the future and to see what the future was I was bright, even though I was going back to the country that I almost ruined me at first.

~fin~