Chapter 9

Gemini POV

Since that night, Fourth and I started talking again. I'm not going to lie, it's so easy to fall into my old habits of being clingy with him, but I swear I'm trying to be a bit distant and not give in easily. I won't say we're as close as we were but we're slowly getting there and I couldn't be more happy even if I still stay on my guards because with Fourth I can't be sure of anything. So today we have a photoshoot with other gmmtv actors for praew magazine. I just arrived at the location and found Joong and Dunk so I greeted them.

"Hi, how are you guys?"

"Hey Gem, we're fine and you" said Joong

"A bit tired but good" I replied

"Oh your dressing room is right there in the corner, you're sharing it with your boy again" Dunk playing weirdly with his eyebrows

"He is not my boy, you better stop" I said sighing

"That's what you said but that's not what we see. You are both so whipped for each other that it is disgusting" Joong said rolling his eyes

"You're the one to talk? Have you seen the way two behave on a daily basis?" I said scoffing

"I..I.. This wasn't about us" answered Dunk stuttering

"Yeah yeah right, anyway I'm going to put my things in the room" I said as I was walking off

"Oh yeah, your boy is waiting for you anyway" Joong said a little loud

I didn't say anything and just continued on my way to the dressing room. When I entered, Fourth was indeed sitting on the couch looking at something on his phone. I greeted him

"Hey.." I said softly

"Gem, you're finally here" He said immediately getting up and coming to hug me

"Yes sorry, the traffic jam was horrible" I said hugging him back

"Don't worry, I got my makeup and hair done in the meantime." He said

I stopped hugging him to properly look at him and realize that he was indeed kind of ready.

"That's good to know," I said, putting my bag on the other couch.

We talked about everything and nothing and I called for the makeup and hairstylist. After I was done I came back to the room and the stylist dressed up Fourth, so I immediately got dressed too and we went on to start the photoshoot.

few moments later -

We were all having a good time shooting with all of the other gmmtv actors. We are all pretty close so that makes the atmosphere more comfortable. Now it was the couple's shoot, so Fourth and I were eating some fruit brought by his mother, yes she came for the first time so see us work. We were eating while waiting for our turn to shoot when we suddenly heard someone scream, the person seemed pretty enraged and we could see the staff trying to calm them down. We all stood up and the shooting stopped while we were all trying to figure out who it was and what that person wanted. They pushed past the staff and could finally see who it was. and it was...

"SORAYA?!!" Fourth said shocked

of course it was her, always causing troubles.

Author POV

They were in the midst of a photoshoot when she appeared again, Soraya, bringing along a storm of scandal. Insults flew from her lips, targeting everyone in the vicinity, including Fourth's own mother. Enough was enough, and Fourth finally reached his breaking point. He sternly told her to stop, declaring that she meant nothing to him anymore.