𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

NOVA WAS SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING TO USE as a weapon against ethan,who was now on top on kirby.

"recognize this?"he smirked,showing kirby the knife she was stabbed with back in 2011."fuck you!"she said to him,as ethan stabbed her in the same place as before.

"kirby!"nova exclaimed,kicking ethan away with her uninjured leg."this is gonna hurt a little."the girl said,taking out the knife that kirby had in her abdomen.

"fuck him up."kirby said through her teeth and nova nodded at her in response.

nova was gripping onto the knife tightly,unsure of what to do next."oh,come on,nova.you're not gonna hurt me.just give me the knife back."ethan said,stretching his arm for the knife.

nova took a step back as her vision started to blur because of the tears in her eyes."i can't believe i was so stupid for trusting you."

"i never wanted to hurt you,nova.but i also didn't wanted to ruin our plan just for you."

"our plan?cause from what i'm seeing,you're just your dad's little dog."nova stated.

"you don't know what you're saying."ethan shook his head,denying that fact that the girl was right.

"oh,for fuck sake,ethan.can't you see?he's manipulating you and quinn for his horrible plan.he only ever cared about richie,not you or quinn."

ethan's eyebrows furrowed as he looked straight at the girl.he moved his gaze to his dad,who was so caught up in hurting the three girls,he didn't even bothered helping his own daughter who was on the ground in pain.

nova took her chance and start stabbing the boy multiple times as he screamed in pain."i'm so sorry,ethan."she cried,looking at the boy she still loves.

"i know."he responded,looking into her eyes.in that moment,nova saw in his eyes a regretting look."this is for anika."she said,raising the knife to stab him one more time and for good.

"i love you."ethan told her.she gasped for air through her cries,letting the knife down."fuck,i can't do it."

"nova!"tara yelled at her friend,motioning for her to come after them.she looked at ethan one more time,letting him there.she tucked the knife into her belt,taking kirby's gun to give it to sam as well.

"sam,take this."nova spoke,giving sam the gun while they both run through the stair.sam and tara climb first,letting nova in the back,forgetting for a moment that the girl was injured at one of her legs.

as she finally arrived at the second floor,nova felt a sharp pain in her leg,making her slip away."fuck!"she said,gripping onto the metal bar.

"go after them."wayne told quinn.he took the gun in his hands once again,shooting nova in the arm she was holding to the metal bar,making her fall from that high flat on her back.

"nova!"ethan rushed to her."what are you doing?follow the plan!"detective bailey yelled at him."are you okay?"he asked the girl,ignoring his dad.