𝘁𝘄𝗼

-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

EVERYONE WAS GATHERED at tara,sam and quinn's apartament,watching the news about the murders of two college boys."jason carvey and greg-"the news reported,leaving everyone in a little shock.

"holy shit,that's the chode from our film class!"mindy stated,pointing at the tv when the photos of the boys who were murdered showed up on the screen.

"is it bad for not feeling bad about him?that guy was such a creep,he was looking straight into my soul all the time,almost like he was plotting something."nova said,catching ethan and chad's attention.

"if ghostface was still around,i would've thought he was one of them from the start,like,look at him."elias pointed at the tv.

"also found at the scene was various ghostface costumes,a character popularised by the stab movie franchise."it was heard from the tv the next second.

"did i just jinx it?"elias asked confused."good job,dumbass."raya said,slapping the boy on the back of the head."so,ghostface is back again?"savannah asked concerned,raya putting her hand on her girlfriend's thigh to calm her down a little.

"are you okay?"ethan asked his girlfriend."no."nova shook her head."i don't want this to happen again,ethan.i'm scared."the girl said with tears in her eyes,starting to panic.

"it's okay,you have me now.i won't leave your side."ethan said,pulling nova close to him for a hug,kissing the girl's forehead,putting his chin on top of her head after.

"pack a bag.we leave in ten."sam rushed in the kitchen."we are leaving town."-"wait,what?"elias stand up from the couch,looking at his secret girlfriend.

"sam!"tara said,looking at her sister getting a knife from the kitchen."wait!let's talk about this for a second.this might not have anything to do with us!"

"are you serious?"sam asked her sister,turning around at her."it's a big city.it's halloween,everybody's wearing masks!"tara stated,pointing at the tv.

"tara,this isn't a coincidence.you,nova and mindy knew him!"sam added."barley."tara replied,looking at the tv again."chad,mindy,back me up."sam said,looking at the twins.

"i mean,it hits a little bit-"chad said,looking at his twin."close to home."mindy continued,eating some popcorn."see?"sam asked,looking back at tara.

tara turned to face her roommate."well,quinn,your dad's a cop,right?can you call him and find out what's going on?"

"before you make the utilitarian decision to abandon my college education and flee the fucking state."tara turned to her sister.

"i'm calling him now."quinn said,putting the phone at her ear."thank you."tara said to the girl.

sam's phone start ringing right after,making everyone slightly jump."who is it?"tara walked next to her sister.sam took the phone in her hands,and declined gale's call.

"why did everyone just freak out when her phone rang?"ethan asked confused."you gotta keep up,my dude."anika turned her gaze to the boy."i still have to teach him some things."nova said,patting the boy's curly hair.

"sam,my dad wants to talk to you."quinn stand up from the chair,walking towards sam and give her the phone.

"mr.bailey,hi."sam said,putting the phone at her ear.while sam was talking to mr.bailey,everyone's eyes were on her,waiting to hear what was going on.

"well?what did mr.bailey said to you,sam?"nova asked her."he said i need to go to the police station."sam replied."what?why?"savannah asked the girl.

"they found my drivers license at the crime scene."sam said concerned."i know this isn't the right time,but does anyone want some beer?"nova asked,everyone's gaze being now on her."no-one?okay."

©-th3fallenangell 2023