𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

KIRBY WAS WAITING THE GROUP outside the old theater,looking at the old building.nova and the others arrived quickly after and kirby turned around to them,snapping herself from her zoning out.

"i talked with bailey,i have everything set up."kirby said,walking side by side with them."where are mindy and ethan?"she asked,turning around to look for them.

"they're five minutes behind us."tara stated,looking at the older woman."let's get you all inside."kirby said,walking in front.

"wait!"nova stopped,making everyone turning at her."what's wrong?"her brother asked."aren't we gonna wait for mindy and ethan here?"

"we'll be safer inside the building."sam told her."but what about them?what if they're not safe there?"nova continued her statement,getting worried about the two teens by the second.

"they will be fine,nova.trust me.we're doing this so none of you can't get hurt again,remember?"kirby said to the girl,making her sigh.

"fine.you won.let's get inside."the girl finally said,continuing walking,but stopping five seconds later."wait.you're not coming inside."

"what?why not?"elias asked her confused."raya is already in the hospital,i don't want you to get hurt as well."

"so do you think i'm letting my baby sister basically jump in the killer's arms again and not being able to protect her?yeah,that's not gonna happe-"

"elias,please.i will be fine.you protect me and raya our whole life,literally.let me protect you guys this time."

"just-please be careful in there.don't do something stupid."elias gave up on trying to convince his sister that he should come inside as well.

"i'm a macher.we always do stupid things.now stay here until we get the motherfucker."nova turned to the others.

"you made a good call.don't tell him i said this,but you're way stronger than him."kirby said to the girl,winking.

-♡-

KIRBY OPENED THE HEAVY METAL DOOR of the old theater,who made a creaking sound,making nova and tara slightly cringe as nova covered her ears.

"i cleaned the whole place before you got here."kirby told them,closing the door."so,this is the only way in or out."

"he steps into the first door,both doors locked automatically,trapping him inside.we turning it into a kill box."

"weapons?"sam asked,crossing her arms."one gun,and i told on to it."kirby replied,the others giving her a "are you serious?" look.

"i am the only one with a badge here,and that's the way it's gonna be."kirby continued."we're safe here."

nova rolled her eyes,shaking her head."whatever,let's just get this done.i'm tired of running."