𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

NOVA REMAIN IN GALE'S APARTMENT a little bit more,getting checked by the paramedics.

gale was already on her way to the hospital and she was stable.nova kept thinking about what had happened if they would arrived just 5 seconds later.

she was so glad they arrived in time tho.she definitely wouldn't cope with losing someone else,especially gale.

"we're done here.be more careful next time.you should go and get checked by a doctor soon,this won't do much."one of the paramedics said after he finished bandaging nova's leg.

"thank you."nova said,leaving the apartment.she took the elevator to the lobby this time,where the others were waiting for her.

"are you good?"mindy asked the girl,checking her leg."yeah,i'm good."nova replied,sitting next to chad and ethan moved next to her,leaning against the wall.

the girl put her head on chad's shoulder,as chad put his hand on her thigh to comfort her.

elias rushed into the apartment lobby,almost out of breath."i got here as fast as i could."

"did you?"tara asked the boy."what?what are you talking about?do you think i would've hurt gale,who was there for me or one of you guys?or my sisters and even kill savannah?"elias asked in disbelief.

"i mean,you never got hurt,didn't you?"tara kept provoking the boy.
"yo,tara.he would never do that.he wouldn't hurt us.stop with all this paranoia of yours."nova told her annoyed.

"i got your pills,nova."elias said to his younger sister,giving her the meds.
"thanks,eli."she said,taking them.she really needed her pain killers right now.

"i'm scared,you guys.i really don't wanna get hurt again."mindy stated.
"neihter do i."chad added in a sad voice.

"i don't want you getting hurt either."mindy said,remembering what happened last year with chad,as her brother rested his head on her shoulder."i know."

tara rested her head on mindy's free shoulder as well."so what do we do know?"elias asked the teens and sam.

"maybe he gets to win this time."sam muttered softly."what?"nova asked,lifting her head from chad's shoulder for a moment,all of them looking at sam in confusion.

"he wants to punish me.me.so maybe i'll let him."sam said as they looked at her in shocked."i'll just give myself up,if this is what i have to do to keep you safe.it's worth it."

"no,we're not doing that,sam."tara told her sister,standing up,ethan eyeing her from behind.

"yeah,i mean,you protected us all the time back in woodsboro.without you,we wouldn't be alive,sam.let us protect you this time."nova added,standing up as well.

"no."sam shook her head."yes."tara stated."we're a team,remember?"tara continued.

"actually,"mindy added,standing up."we're family."

"let's go!"chad stand up,clapping in excitement."core five!come on."he said,putting his hand in the middle of them.

"core fucking five."nova smiled,putting her hand on chad's hand."that's what i'm talking about!"chad said,while mindy,tara and sam followed what nova did.

"why am i not in the core five?"elias asked them."you're not worthy for it,bro."nova replied,letting elias with his mouth open."okay,so i protected you all for nothing,then."

"he's gonna keep coming after us."sam's voice break."we'll get this motherfucker,sam.just like we did last time."nova reassured her.

"isn't there like somewhere safe we can just hold up in?"ethan suggested and all of them turned at him.
tara shook her head."he's gonna keep finding us."

"great."ethan sigh,looking down.nova furrowed her eyebrows."huh."she said.the others looked at her in confusion,but they could read the girl's face.she got an idea.

"we can use that against him tho."nova finally said,looking between all of them.tara nodded,catching her idea.
"you're right!"she said,as she quickly took her phone out of her pocket,calling detective bailey.

detective bailey responded quickly,waiting to hear why tara called him."i'm getting my ass chewed up for not dropping the case and now you want me to do what?"detective bailey asked after tara told him the plan.

"we wanna lure him into a secure location and trap him inside."

"then what?"detective bailey sigh at the hearing of the plan."we execute him."both tara and nova said at the same time.

there were a few moments of silence between them all,looking at eachother."are you going to help us?"tara finally broke the silence."let's kill the son of a bitch."detective bailey said.

"we'll need the key card for the old theater,can you give it to us?"nova asked him.

"yeah,i'll give it to kirby and send her there to meet you.remember,travel in public.the more people are next to you,the least chances he has to take a shot at you before you get there."

©-th3fallenangell 2023