𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

-𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

SAM PUSHED THE MASK FROM DETECTIVE BAILEY'S HAND.
"fuck you!"sam said.ethan lunged his knife at sam,scratching her on her arm.

"you stay the fuck away from her!"tara yelled,making the killers laugh."what is this?"sam asked,changing her gaze from ethan to wayne."you did this as a family?"

"oh yeah,bitch,you should know better than anyone."quinn spitted,moving towards her."they still not getting it."ethan chuckled,pointing his knife at the girls.

"look,i don't know what you believe,but i didn't commit those murders in woodsboro.it wasn't me."

"oh,we know that.of course you didn't.what,do you think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory?"wayne asked,raising his tone.

"come on,who do you think it started the rumors about you in the first place?"he asked,pointing at his daughter,who raised her hand,smirking.

"do you know how easy it was to turn sam from the hero of woodsboro into the villain?how easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people,rather than the best?"

"because it's not enough to just kill someone this days.you have to,assassinate their character first.so when dad here discovers your horribly mutilated bodies-"ethan explained,as quinn jumped forward,scaring tara with the knife.

"posed with sam,wearing her father's mask,he'll say some poor dumb bastard read on the internet that you're the real ghostface,and took matters into your own deluded hands."ethan continued saying their plan.

"exactly.that is why,this is the perfect alibi.and all the best lies,are based on the truth.you're a killer."detective bailey pointed at sam."just like your father."

"no,i'm not!"the girl scream at the old man."yes you are,you motherfucker.you killed our brother!"quinn snapped.

"what?"nova asked,looking at all three of them."you said your brother died in a car accident."

"no no no,you sweet dumb thing.he died in woodsboro.at the hands of this stupid bitch."ethan replied,pointing the knife at sam.

all three looked at him in shock,the realization slowly hitting them."you're richie's family."sam spoke."yeah."wayne nodded."ding ding ding."ethan said,stabbing sam in the shoulder."now she's finally starting to get it!"

nova dragged sam and tara after her,running away from there.ethan,quinn and wayne got them surrounded,and tara gripped on the brick she had in her hands better.

"there she is.there's the fucking killer."quinn spoke,putting her knife at sam's throat."really grate job at parenting by the way."tara said sarcastically.

"shut your whore fucking mouth!"quinn screamed,pushing sam and tara.ethan grabbed nova from the back,putting his left arm around the girl's neck to immobilize her,pointing his knife at sam with his right hand.

"have i been a perfect dad?no.have i over indulged richie's love for these little movies?yeah,maybe.for me,they're just a little dark,but,richie really loved them."wayne said,his voice cracking towards the end.

"he even made a few of his own.did you know?"he said,and all of them turned their look at the video projector,listening to richie speaking.

detective bailey walked on the stage,looking at his oldest son."there's a very special bond,between a father and his first son."

ethan's grip tightened softly around nova's neck at his dad's words.nova turned her head towards the boy,and as he looks down at her,she saw the pain in his eyes.

"this is why i helped him build this collection."wayne continued."this was all his?"nova asked,looking around the room.

"yes,he was a very passionate collector,and he inspired others.we had to kill the two wannabe film students,because,well,we had to kill you first,sam and nova."

"i put the theater on their name,then good old detective bailey would've stumbled on it,but i didn't have to,because my god,that gale weathers is one hell of a journalist."

"i build a tribute to my son,which is why this is where you both have to die,especially you,sam.surrounded by all the things he loved the most."

"what happened next?what happened after you're done with us?you just disappear?"sam asked,turning to look at all of them.

"no.we gotta hurry over to the hospital to make sure raya,mindy and gale don't pull through,because everybody dies,sam."detective bailey said,taking out his gun."everybody who had anything to do with the death of my son suffers,and dies."

"raya,savannah and anika didn't had anything to do with richie's death,you fucker!"nova shouted at wayne.

"shut the fuck up,you whore!"quinn screamed,lunging at her,and ethan pulled nova behind him."you're getting soft for a bitch."quinn scoffed,as ethan clenched his jaw.

"put the mask on,sam."wayne continued,still pointing the gun at her.
"he was so pathetic."sam sigh."what?that's not true."bailey protested.

"yeah,your son.he was a man baby,who made his girlfriend do all of the killing."sam kept provoking the old man.

"he was a strong,young man."he said more angrily."he was a limped dick little fuck,who cried before i slit his throat."

"shut the fuck uppp!"quinn screamed,lunging at sam once again.tara turned around to quinn,hitting the girl in the face with the brick,causing quinn to spit some teeth.

kirby got up,shooting detective bailey.ethan let nova go,turning around at kirby.he jumped at her,pinning her on the ground.

©-th3fallenangell 2023