"Yeah, in the VIP section. Hopefully, she doesn't finish all the wine," I gestured to her and she gasped.

"I feel insulted. Yes, I am a big fan of Viz Liquor but I have self-control," I scoffed at her statement.

"You should have seen her after the dinner party last week. She could barely walk an inch, you nearly fell into a ditch." I exposed Kamaria and she gasped even louder.

"He's lying, I'm very well-behaved. Rareșz is the one who eats a lot, he literally finished the whole Shepherd's Pie himself," she giggled as we went up the golden staircase.

"I'd like to say that is a lie, but it isn't. I have a love affair with food," I nodded and she laughed loudly.

"See? Rareșz is a big foodie. He's the bad guy,"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. People need to know Rareșz Vizcaino's true colours." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Indeed. Like how I love eating you too—"

"No no no. That's private business," she nudged me and I cackled when she stopped filming.

"Why's it so empty here?" She looked puzzled.

"Because I want us to have a peaceful, private date. I don't want anyone taking pictures of us and stuff," I admired her as I twirled her briefly with a wide smile, then allowed her to look around the place, marvelling at all the art around her, as well as the floor that was full of flower petals. She looked so happy, and that made me so happy.

Seeing Kamaria's smile was always enough to put me in the best mood ever.

"That's so cool," she clasped her hands, noticing that I was staring at her longer than I should have. "What? Something wrong with my dress?" She checked herself but I moved forward to stop her.

"No, nothing. I'm just… admiring the rare goddess before me." I scratched the back of my head and she cooed.

"Thank you. Do you always compliment women this much?" She raised a brow and I chuckled.

"I compliment, but not as much as this. I just want my woman to feel extra special," I pushed some hair off her shoulder.

"You want me to feel like I'm the only girl in your world? That's—"

"The aim. Because you are, the only girl I want in my world." I looked down at her, and I could tell she was speechless as she simply smiled. "Cat got your tongue, love?"

"A little. I'm in awe of your romantic side," she entwined her fingers with mine as we walked to the lover's seat that faced the popular art piece: The Venus Collection.

We prepared our little picnic, placing the blanket on the floor in front of the seat so we could have a better view of it. We both arrayed the food, silverware, glasses and many other things before finally settling down.

We fed each other, sharing different stories and interests in the peaceful atmosphere of the gallery. Some soul music played around us and I truly appreciated the work put in to set the mood and everything. I made a mental note to thank Reid for this.

“I love the owner’s confidence to incorporate that picture,” Kamaria pointed at the one where Reid was eating Venus (Iris) out by the pool.

“Of course. It's like a depiction of us: white man, black woman. We could always bring that to life,” I winked and she simply laughed.

“If I had a collection, it would be turquoise,” she susurrated, and I stroked her soft hair while she looked up at it.

“Why turquoise?”