Mediocre Preparations

Start from the beginning

"Hahaha! Stop teasing me Kami-sama! But I'm glad you're alright" I respond to her teasing and claim with a hearty laugh, a happy, relieved and warm smile on my face.

"I didn't tease you..." She whispers with frustration and a lowered head

"Hmm?" I hum in confusion with a raised eyebrow.

" *Ahem* Anyway! I was making my way to your room to wake you up for breakfast! And before you ask, we waited for you to wake up before eating breakfast!" Kami-sama announces her original purpose of making her way towards me and my room, as the familia made quite the touching effort of waiting for me.

"Y-You guys..." I tear up a little

Wordlessly, she grabs my hand and begins to drag me to the Kitchen.

-Short Time Skip-

After being dragged voluntarily by Kami-sama in to the kitchen. My eyes are blessed with the sight of my precious Familia sitting patiently with food on the table looking in my and Kami-sama's direction.

"T-Thank you guys..." I thank them emotionally. Tears in my eyes.

Now this may seem like an exaggerated reaction... But I can't help it, it shows how far Kami-sama and I have come and how blessed I am to have them all...

They all silently stare at me with warm emotions. Whilst Welf-san motions with his hand to sit down next to him.

Separating from Kami-sama, I begin to make my way to sit down on the chair near Welf-san, my usual seat. I notice something... Peculiar.

Looking up at the ceiling, I notice a small golden dragon duct taped onto it.

At the confusing and rather unsurprising situation the aforementioned dragon seems to be in, I can't help but question it.

"Why is Merlin-sense-" I ask pure bewilderment on my face. Before being rudely interrupted as I fail to complete my question.

""Don't ask"" Everyone, collectively with a nonchalant tone, interrupt and respond to my uncompleted question. Throwing a hazardous glance at Kami-sama. The would be perpetrator of the stuck dragon.

Said Kami-sama facing me with quite the threatening closed eye smile.

Moving on...

"Umm, I guess let's eat? also Mikoto-san and I need to tell you all something..." I swiftly and tactfully change topic from the tapped dragon to the food and subsequent discussion Mikoto-san and I were planning.

Upon noticing the serious look on my face, they all straighten themselves and as a result, the atmosphere turns serious as well.

"Why didn't you tell us this yesterday?" Welf-san questions with a serious face, a tinge of confusion in his tone.

"Lili guesses you were waiting for Hestia-sama to come back, that's why you didn't talk to us yesterday... is it?" Lili-san correctly guesses, holding her chin with her hand in a contemplating gesture.

"Yeah, that's right, but it's no rush at all! We'll talk as we eat!" I say placatingly, a calming smile plastered on my face, hands held up to return the atmosphere to a considerably less suffocating one.

*Clap* Kami-sama claps to seemingly bring attention onto herself.

"Alright! Let's eat! Bell-kun! Mikoto-chan! Explain as we eat!" Kami-sama commands with a playful tone and smile. As she helps me fix the current mood. An unnoticed calculating gleam appears on her eye.

With no one against or willing to argue with Kami-sama we sit down to begin eating.

-Short Time Skip-