Her (Genya's pov)

Until I saw her I thought I would regret going to this party.

Himejima invited me to a party it was the Mitsuri Students' return party from the final selection to which everyone was invited. I have never been her student so I didn't know why it was made to go. it probably would be boring. once me and Himejima arrived at Mitsuri's mansion it was around the afternoon and we came to help Mitsuri set up. there was much to do but when going around helping everyone all I could feel from the back of my head was looks from Sanemi my older brother. However, he hates me but I'm sure he would come around. 

It had been around 2 hours since we arrived at and was already really late. That was when Mittsuri came back to the house to tell us where her student. which was when she told us to hide but me and Giyu could be bothered to. maybe because I was curious to see her student. When I finally heard the sliding doors open. 

IT was Y/N or someone who looks like her but older. I don't why but all I could feel was sadness while everyone said "CONGRATULATIONS" so I turned around to go outside and get some fresh air. I wasn't going to lie Mitsuri's garden was beautiful with all the pretty. I wandered around to garden until I found a bench around the end of her garden. however, all I think about while sitting down on the bench was just memories of Y/N and how that girl reminded me of her.

Flashback

there was a girl the same age as me walking in the village in the early morning. That was when I first saw her she was pretty. and all I wanted to do was talk to her so I when over to her later that day and gathered up all my courage to talk to her. I said "Hello, my name is Genya Shinazugawa. What's your name?" she said quietly but that did stop me so I said, "Well I wanted to know if you would want to be my friend." I said as smiled at her then she said " M-my name is y/n and I would to be your friend" After that I don't think I could stop smiling I was really happy because I didn't have a lot of friends.

" well, y/n it's to meet you do you want to meet here tomorrow?" I said while still smiling. she nodded back in response. " That's great but I have to go and help my mother but I'm free tomorrow" I start before I when running back to my mum. I was really happy I made a friend..."

end of flashback

There she was standing right in front . "excuse me is this seat taken" she spoke in a soft voice. I wasn't going to lie she was beautiful. I quickly replied "Umm no" but I came really nervous which I was trying to hide. "can I," she said while pointing at the seat. I nodded in response. she was looking at the pod next to the bench when I decided to say "Why are you sitting out here it's dark and most people are here to see you!" she looked towards me and said, "If you must know oi was very crowded in there and this bench also during back memories of a friend of mine when I was younger". After she said that I could help but have the feeling that this girl that I'm talking to is her. 

so I said "I'm sorry I haven't told you my name is, so rude of me. My name is Genya..." Then she look really shocked "Genya..." She looked like she was shocked to hear my name so I decided to say " Yea is everything alright " I tried to say in a soft voice. that court of nowhere I heard the word I wanted to hear this whole time. "it's me Y/N L/N" she said as she smiled while I was still in shock "Y/N omg it's really you" I said while I went to hug her the which once I let go  she then said "how have you been it's been so long," In which I replied with I've been well I'm so happy to see you again." which I said while smiling at he. I could not stop when she said with the same simile as me " we will need to catch up some time" which made me feel like I was in a dream because I would have never would have thought that I would see her. "we should I make to plan something with you." I replied

heyyyyy I hope you enjoyed Genya's pov of the past 2 chapters. I probably will not post a chapter in a while but I will hopefully get one out soon. also, I wanted to if anyone is doing exams like me right I wish you the best of luck <3