That boy...

" My name is Genya"  Then it hit me. " Genya..." I spoke in shock at what I had just heard "yea is everything alright" he said in that same sweet voice that I heard when I was younger. "it's me Y/N L/N" I smiled hoping he would remember me. "Y/N omg it's really you" he said while hugging me. "how have you been it's been so long," I said after we ended the hug.  "I've been well Im so happy to see you again." he smile at me. " we will have to catch up some time" I could stop smiling I was too happy that I got to see him again.  " we should I make sure to plan something with you" 

"Y/NNN what are you doing out here everyone is inside you know... oh" Mitsuri shouted from the other side of the garden. which scared the heck out of me. " sorry Mitsuri I will be there in just a sec" I shouted back at her as I saw her walk back into the house. "hey Genya do you want to walk back into the house with me" I spoke while smiling at him. " umm sure" he replied. 

the well back into the house was quiet and I liked it because I was with Genya. once we got to the door I slip off my shoes and walked in Genya did the sma then I closed the door behind us.

2 hours later 

After I and Mitsuri said goodbye to Genya and the others. I started to walk upstairs to bed " Y/N where you going " MIsturi shouted up the stairs " I'm going to bed if that's ok I'm really tired." I shouted back down." alright night Y/N sleep well." she shouted. when I finally got to my room I could help but fall on my bed I was tired, I forgot how much I missed my room. but one thing that stayed in my mind is Genya and if he's here why did he leave and how much he changed in a good way. but I pushed it all to the back of my head and stood up in front of my wardrobe and graded my Yukata and put it on and I just sat in front of my desk looking at the photo of me and Genya. Then it thought came back to me again which made Genya leave in the first place.

heyyyyyy I hope you like this chapter and I'm not going to lie I know that the chapters are short and I'm sorry I will try and make some longer ones I wanted to know if you guys would a Genya pov for a chapter for the party chapter???