his brother

"yea and why do you know that," Senemi said with an angry expression. I looked at him with a shocked face. then I got the courage to say " I don't know if you will remember me but it's me Y/N L/N." his expression changed from an angry face to a shocked one. Then he got his things and spoke " I think I'm going to go bye" and then he left. everyone was now looking at me I felt uncontainable to a whispered in Mitsuri's ear " I think I'm going to go up the stair I'm tired" She smiled and spoke in a soft voice and said "Night" Then I walked to the end of the room and turned around and said " I going to go bye everyone it was lovely to meet you" I said with simile and started to walk down the hallway. when I started walking I could everyone from the over room shouting bye to me. 

I quickly reacted to my room and closed to the door then it hit me. if Senemi is here could that mean that Genya is here...

all I could think about was old memories of me and get and that was one memory in particular

flashback

"Y/N," Genya said with one of the biggest smiles on his face. As you turned around you saw and boy a little bit taller than Genya walking next to him" Oh hello Genya. umm, who is this?" I said with a confused face. "Oh this is my big brother Senemi doesn't he look cool," the young boy said with a happy smile." Umm yeah he does" you replied with a smile. As I started to walk closer to him "Y/n y/n do you want to play hid and seek with me and semi ?" Genya spoke.

"sure"...

present

As I sat at my desk all I could think about was all the fun times with Genya. however, when I look to the side of me all I could see was the night sky and the right moon and star lighting it up. as I got up to look more closely at the sky I heard a knock. "yes who is it " I shouted through the door " its mitsuri can I come in " she shouted back at me I took a deep breath and replied " yea I everything alright" as she stepped into the room with a bowl of ramen and walked over to my desk and placed it down " I bring you some dinner I didn't think you want to eat it in the over room because some people from earlier are still here anyways I will leave you be goodbye" said that as she walked over to the door and closed it again. when she closed the door I walked over to the bowl of ramen and sat down and put my heads together and said "Thank you for the meal." and started to eat.

when I finished I was really tired and walked over to my wardrobe and got out my yukata (pyjamas)  and put it on and when to bed.

hello, I hope you like this chapter and if you have any suggestions please tell me because I will start running out of ideas soon :) anyways bye bye. <3

Genya x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara