first day of training

I woke up early the following day with Mitsuri standing over my head "Hello Y/n it's time to get up" yelled Mitsuri. Slowly I sat up wondering what the time was. " I'm going to get everything ready please don't take so long to get ready Y/n," Mitsuri said as she people the sliding down and stepped out while closing it behind her.

I sat up and got out of my bed. I didn't like the mornings all I wanted to do was sleep forever and ever. I stretched my arms out while looking at the clock above when desk, it read 5:30. I thought to myself think why has Mitsuri had to me up so early?  But I quickly brushed it off and walked over to my wardrobe. Sharing all my colourful kimono gave so so many memories. With my family...

I quickly from such an old kimono. Which, I hoped would be ok for training. I walked over to my desk and grabbed my hairbrush and quickly brushed my hair before running out of the room to go and see Mitsuri. Walking down the hall down to the suiting area I saw one of the same people from yesterday. It was the girl with the butterfly haori I think her name is Shinodu.

"Oh hello, y/n it's lovely to see you" she spoke in a soft voice. " I was just about to leave. Well, I hope your first day of trading goes well" The lady smiled before walking out of the room and putting the estate. I looked around for Mitsuri but I couldn't see her. Although, my own opinion left was to look in the garden maybe she is out the I thought to myself and I made my way to the garden.

Opening the sliding door and stepping out, I saw Mitsuri with her weapon, which looked like a whip, or was it something else? I stepped out into the garden and greeted Mitsuri while saying "Hello Mitsuri I'm really and I'm here to start my first training" She looked at me with the most heartwarming simile I have ever seen in my life. " ok well let's get started" then went to put her weapon to the side.

Hello everyone hope you like this chapter if I made any mistakes I really sorry. I was going to add more but then I forgot what mitsuri does in her training but I will make sure to add it in for the next chapter.However, I'm sorry it has taken a while for the next chapter I will try and get another out before Christmas or 2  anyway bye bye for now :)