becoming a demon slayer part 2 <3

" Hey, little girl what are you doing out here... all alone" the demon spoke with a raspy voice. The demon didn't scare me. I knew that I would be doing that to mitsuri taking me on one or two missions to get me used to this. I manage to create a new breath slyer in the process.

got ready to jump high in the air then when in the demon's direction " Art breathing 2nd form streaming water colour" I spoke taking to head to the head and landing just behind the demon. " oh you little brat what do you think you do-" the demon tried to say but slowing he tried into dust. looking back at the demon I prayed for it to start a new life and not become a demon again. Quickly I ran back to the middle of the out space as just in time the sun started to rise.

the 7 days went slower than I fought it would. the whole time I keep thinking to myself I need to stay alive for Mitsuri and my sister. the last day was finally here walked up the long mountain with all the wisteria making it look like I was in heaven away from them monsters. however, it didn't take long to get up to where around 4 other people were standing. I walked up to where everyone was standing. and In about 5 minutes the same 2 children come out again " congratulation you have passed the final section but before you can get started on slaying demons." the dark hair spoke " we need to measure you for your uniform and you need to pick you ore for you sword but it would take up to 7 days for you new to arrive to you" the white hair girl spoke. While both girls stepped back to let room for everyone to pick their ore. when looking at the ore it was hard to decide what ore to pick. but looking at each h one I decided to pick the one on the far right of me and walk over to and hand it to her.

around about 3 hours later I was right outside of my house. I felt happy to see it again. walking up to the sliding door and sliding over and stepping inside. the house was picked black so I thought that mitsuri was asleep I decided to be quiet. Then...

heyyyyyyy I'm sorry if this chapter sound rusted, to be honest, I didn't know what to write. also, sorry it's short. but I wanted to get a chapter out I still hope you enjoy it. if you have any ideas at all please comment and let me <3.