"Raindrop..." P'Pai said, slowly getting up to console me but, I stopped him as I took a step back.

I politely bowed at them before saying, "I'm sorry, Appa, P'Pai for making you both wait. I was too immersed in studying a while ago and put my phone and notifications on mute and silent as I didn't want to be disturbed in doing my tasks. Don't worry, I won't be going anywhere tomorrow. You can lock me up here all you want but I'm going upstairs now. I still have a few pending homeworks to do. Good night."

Both of them looked at me with worried and guilty eyes. Maybe they hadn't expected me to cry a while ago but my emotional ass did. I walked passed them and made my way to my bedroom quickly before closing the door and lying on my bed.

Hmph! I know what I did wrong! But was it my fault that I needed to study without any distractions a while ago to the point that I didn't notice their messages? I thought to myself once again as I stomped my feet on the bed, still irritated and sad about what happened.

I decided to ignore the both of them 'til tomorrow and just busy myself with my tasks. I still have a model to do which is due on Tuesday! Ugh, I shouldn't have partied in the past few weeks instead of finishing this. How am I supposed to get this done by today? I thought to myself as I stared at the materials that are now sprawled all over the floor, waiting to be used. Whatever! I'll just finish what I can today and deal with those stupid alphas tomorrow!

🌧

Third Person's Point of View

Once the omega closed his bedroom door, the two alphas left on the living room looked at each other, clearly guilty about what happened.

"Pa, I told you not to yell at Rain. You know that he is not used to people yelling at him like that, right?" Prapai said, washing his face with his hands. And yes, the older alpha knows how their youngest is. Ever since their Mom passed away, Rain had been sensitive whenever someone was yelling or screaming at him, crying as he gets startled and sad at the same time. That is why they swore to always talk softly to the omega even if they are scolding him.

The older alpha sighs, clearly guilty and worried as well. "Yes, Pai. I know. But, but I was just worried about him when he wasn't picking up his phone and responding. Plus, he made Phayu wait for 6 hours. We wasted his time, son. Both of us also waited for nothing and we skipped our work just for this. Haa, which is why I wasn't able to control my anger a while ago." The alpha explained, also disappointed at himself.

"Don't worry, Pa. Let's just give him space for now." The younger alpha patted his Dad's shoulders. "Now I'm not the only one who has some woo-ing to do!" Prapai teased making the both of them laugh.

"Haa, I think I spoiled your younger brother too much, don't you think so too? I mean, he was the one who's clearly in the wrong but why am I the one who is now feeling guilty and needs to apologize?" The alpha said, leaning back to the sofa.

"It's because you love and adore our Raindrop too much Pa. Well, both of us, actually. That's why neither of us can't get angry at him no mater how big or small his mistakes are." Prapai explained before grabbing his coat and bidding his goodbye to his Dad. "Remember to apologize to him, Pa! Love ya!" Said Prapai, making his way out of the house to go to their company.

"Well, I guess you're right, son." Said the older alpha before going to his office in their house, thinking about what happened a while ago.