Chapter 22: Leaving The Castle!?

"Hmph, I don't wish to talk with you." Said Elif with a pout, still feeling annoyed with her.

"Your Highness, it has already been a month since then, and I've already apologized; when will you let it go?" Asked Illumia curiously, though once again, her expression didn't show any change.

"When I feel like it; besides, I never accepted your apology." Replied Elif, acting just like a child would, which considering his age is normal; it's just uncommon for him to act like that with his high intelligence.

I stopped conversing with her and left my room while making my way to the dining room to go and eat lunch; though similar to sleep, I don't need to eat, but the food tastes delicious, so I still try to eat whenever I have time. When I get there, I see both of my grandparents there while father is feeding Elaine, though I'm pretty surprised that father is here as they usually only finish work a little after lunchtime.

"Hello, Elif; how's your training with Illumia going?" Asked Tiana.

"I don't wish to talk about it." Replied Elif as he hopped into his seat and started eating next to Elaine.

"Don't tell me you're still angry at Illumia, Elif? With how smart you are, you should realize that this training is mandatory with how dangerous the OverRealm is." Said Tyler, shaking his head in amusement at Elif's ability to hold a grudge.

"It doesn't matter; she should've informed me first, and you to father, why didn't you or mother inform me of that?" Asked Elif, eyeing his father, who just looked at him annoyed, as this wasn't the first time they'd had this conversation.

"It was a mistake, Elif; your mother and I already apologized about it." Answered Marcus as he grabbed the bridge of his nose in exhaustion and irritation.

"Well, I'll forgive you if you let me roam around Yggdrasil!" Asked Elif, with a mischievous smirk on his face, as he tried to blackmail his father into leaving the castle.

"Haa, fine, go ahead, just make sure to bring a group of Royal Elven Guards, understand." Answered Marcus, fully knowing what his son was up to, but didn't care enough to expose him.

'Hehe, it worked; now I can finally leave this castle and see the outside world.' Thought Elif, joyful that his plan worked but not even knowing everyone present had managed to see through his plan.

Once I got the approval from father, I quickly ate the remaining food and left the dining room before returning and kissing Elaine on the head; this time, though, I actually left and headed to the only place where I knew the Royal Guards were. The training grounds.

When I arrived at the training ground, my first thought was to go and look for the person in charge of the training grounds, but every time I walked through here, I'd never seen anyone that looked like a leader or someone in charge. While walking up to a random person that's training, when he saw me, he instantly stopped what he was doing and bowed before me.

"Crown Prince!" Said the man.

"Who's in charge of the training grounds?" Asked Elif, who still tried to act overbearing like Maria, but since he was still a child, it had minimal effect.

"The one in charge of overlooking the Royal Guard recruits training is currently Vice-General Alliyah." Replied the man.

"Ok, then lead me to her; I need her to do something for me." Ordered Elif to the man, who quickly stood up straight and started walking away, presumably walking in vice-general Alliyah's direction.

While Illumia and I followed behind the man, we walked past several groups of people who all stopped what they were during and bowed before continuing their training; after a while, we finally reached what looked like a luxurious hut.

"We've arrived; vice-general Alliyah is right inside, Crown Prince." Replied the man with a bow.

"Thanks; you can leave now." Said Elif with a wave of his hand, to which the man listened and quickly left.

Since there was no door, just some curtains covering the entrance, I didn't bother announcing my presence and just walked inside; seeing no one inside, I used my divine sense to scan the interior and found a person in another room. Walking to the left, I pass by another set of hanging curtains and arrive in what looks like the bathroom, along with a naked woman who seems to be taking a bath; seeing a naked woman didn't really bother Illumia nor me; however, it seems like Alliyah thought differently.

"WHO DARES TO ENT-C-Crown Prince, w-what brings you here?" Shouted Alliyah angrily before quickly calming down and bowing when she realized it was the crown prince, all while still nude.

"I wish to leave the castle, but father said I need a group of Royal Guards to accompany me." Stated Elif, as he looked at Alliyahs breasts before looking at Illumia's breasts that are hidden behind clothes, though this didn't go unnoticed by either of them.

"Do you wish for me also to get naked, your highness?" Asked Illumia, who once again teased him, but her facial expression didn't change just like before.

"Hmph, no one wishes to see you naked, besides mother told me breasts are where women store fat, so why would I like to see fat?" Replied Elif, obviously still annoyed with Illumia.

"I understand, Prince; if you could give me a moment to get dressed, I shall gather all the recruits into one area so you can pick a group." Replied Alliyah as she stepped out of the bathtub and put on a towel to cover her up.

"Well then, hurry up." Said Elif as he made his way out of the bathroom, with Illumia following right behind him.

Elven LegacyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara