Pre Thoughts

hiiii!!!

ok so this is the start of a new series, which as you read, is called bonded by blood. 

spoiler alert - this is a vampirey story. i got this idea and thought i would write about it.

im super excited to make this story, and continue it as long as makes sense. 

shameless promo:

i am in the process of writing a story about wanda maximoff's little sister with all these gazillion powers and different little things, and if that sounds like something you'd like, be sure to check it out! the faceclaim is katie douglas, and her main love interest is gonna be peter parker. she's currently 14 and america's newest illegal superhero (emerald witch). check it out if you want!

i am also in the process of writing a story about nancy wheeler's twin sister that feels like she's misplaced and stuff like that. i'm not too far into it, but people have been seeming to like it more than the emerald witch story. anyway, feel free to check it out! 

the cover faceclaim for jeanette is natalie portman (i was shocked too when i found out that was her)

unlike my emerald witch story, i'm not gonna be so heavy with the faceclaim, but i wanted to put someone for the cover

unlike my emerald witch story, i'm not gonna be so heavy with the faceclaim, but i wanted to put someone for the cover. as you read, create your own picture of peggy carter's little sister. 

i will be including pinterest pictures here and there, some containing black haired girls, which are almost always going to be jean. 

ok anyway i'm gonna stfu and let you actually read the story. enjoy!!!