Feshman year; the 1st half;Jennas pov

Freshman year was an interesting year for me. From August - September I talked to Westin online and we would do online calls a lot. The first day I had met Westin he asked me out right away. And I had never dated anyone before so of course I said yes. Not to mention Westin and I had a lot in common and we sent selfies to each other and he was the most handsome boy I had ever seen. He had black hair that was kind of poofy and he was a skater boy. He liked to go on adventures and I did too. He had the most gorgeous brown eyes and every time I was on a call with him I would just stare at him. He liked to play video games a lot and would even let me watch him playing video games. Westin was the kind of boy you'd want to date. Most of this is just remembrance of Westin, this is because we haven't hung out again yet. Another thing that's important to note about Westin is that he wanted to be a singer. Although I haven't read any of his music I'm sure it's good. Westin was so in love with me that he wrote me a song. Can you believe that? It was amazing, and it still is. I mean we had some small break ups here and there but it was mainly perfect. Westin and I were the power couple of my freshman and his Sophmore year.