Till they fall in sleep . James hugs Net or puts his head on his chest already. Net already opens his hand from handcuff or wiped his body and puts some clothes. James cuddles in his arms.

In morning ☀️

James woke up and saw Net is still sleeping beside him . James think to slowly get up and dressed and decides to escape from here while he tried to getup suddenly his arm was grapped by Net he shock and saw Net wakeup and grapped his arm and pull him on bed and wisher in his ear ''don't think baby that you can run away from me.''

''I will not let you go easily.''

And move toward James and kiss him, but suddenly they hear Knock on door

Knock ...knock... knock on the door 🚪

James goes away and sits beside Net

Net stands up annoyingly and opens the door or sees his brother with a breakfast trolley.

''Why are you here in early morning ?'' Net ask annoyingly because Mack never come like this before.

'' P'Net is 10'o clock you are not coming
For breakfast, so i take it for you'' Mack said in a gentle manner.

''ooh sorry I really forgot it. I am so tired.'' Net said or looking at James with a smirk.
Mack from narrow eyes seeing james who is sitting on bed.

Mack comes into the room and with breakfast trolley.

'' I wanna take shower first baby you
wanna join me.'' Net teased him with a smirk on his face.

James, with angry expression on his face, said,' Go to hell and die. I don't care.''

Net doesn't mind James's words, and he goes inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Now Mack comes near to James, sits beside him and says,'' sorry I unable to help you'' and shows his fake concern to James.

''You have a kind heart not as your
brother, how can you get a brother like him?'' James said now he admitted that Mack is a kind man.

'' really I also admit that P'net is not a good person he is so evil.'' Mack said.

Mack tried to win James Trust and Mack rubbed his shoulder to console him.

Suddenly !

Net come from bathroom Mack getup in shock.

''What happened? why are you so shocked ?
As you have seen a ghost.'' Net said when he saw his brother's shock face.

'' Nothing ! I have to leave please eat
breakfast . And come in meeting hall
Ball and Jack are waiting for you.'' Mack said or quickly left.

Net sit on bed and spreading butter on bread and give it to the James, but James rejected.

'' If you don't eat, so get ready for another
round. And I wanna clear that I am more energetic in morning '' Net said in stern voice.

James is shocked and hurriedly takes bread or starts eating he can't deny Net's order. He knows how bad he is.

Net with a slight smirk on his face said'' That's good like my good boy.''

Net gently rubbing James hair and kissing on his head or leaving room .

In the hall Net seen a person who tied on wooden chairs and covered his head with black clothes .

'' who is that?'' Net ask.

'' not that important is just a police
who catch my ship in sea '' Ball said .

Jack shoot him in his head and he fall down with chair and died.

'' ok tell me now why are you calling me in hurry'' Net said.

'' you know that bastard Kinn is still fucking our business '' Jack said angrily.

'' yes but we already settled down his
matter yesterday. '' Net said he thought he taught him lessons yesterday.

'' yes we had but he had again being
stubborn and inferring in our business '' Jack said.

''ok I see that a piece of shit.'' Net said and loaded his gun.

Mack enter in a room with wrinkles and sweat in his face and said'' P'net James was escape.!!!!!!!!

Author / Note

I really tried my best to write .

guys I hope you all are enjoying this chapter.

Thank you 😊