band mates

"Yeah so Lili knows about the band" said Kris to his friends when their previous subject of conversation came to an end.

"Really ? How ?" asked Nace, confused. 

"Her friend brought her to our concert on Tuesday" he simply explained. 

A common "Oh" was heard among the band. 

"Was she mad ?" wondered Jure. 

"I don't think so" his answer sounded more like a question. "She seemed understanding that I didn't tell her. And she swore she won't leak my phone number. So I think that's a pretty good sign" 

"So she knows who you are now and came to our concert on Tuesday?" Bojan started. 

"That's what I just said" Kris rolled his eyes. 

"You didn't let me finish" The singer rolled his eyes as well. "I wanted to say that since we are about to go to the café, you could definitely tell her to join us" he explained before the rest of the band nodded in agreement. 

Lili

Want to meet the rest of the band ? 

They kinda want to meet you...

Awww ! Look at you talking about
me to your friends

:\

I'd love to meet them 

Café ?

Café ! 

Kris was staring at the door of the café, waiting for the girl he has been talking to for the past three weeks. He knew she was coming here straight after her classes so he was expecting her soon. 

His face lit up when he finally saw her walk through the door. His friends almost immediately spotted his change of attitude and looked at the door as well. He was staring at her like always. 

Her long brown coat was covering a short black skirt and a black and white jumper that Kris knew way too well. The jumper seemed to have been worn over a tank top since the wide collar and the holes allowed him to spot the straps. She added some black tights and some platform DocMartens of the same colour. 

The girl already knew where she would find them : the table in the back. And she was right, she shot a smile at Kris and quickly laughed when she realised they were wearing the same sweater before going to order at the counter. 

"You must be the infamous Lili" said the one she recognized to be Bojan, the singer of the band. When she told Mariane she was meeting the band, her friend gave her a quick lesson about the band so the Belgian girl wouldn't look stupid, even after seeing them live three days ago. 

"If by infamous you mean beautiful, funny, intelligent and amazing photographer, then you must be right" She said while sitting down next to Kris. "And you must be the infamous Bojan" she added, smiling at the boy who was laughing at what she just said. 

"If by infamous you mean handsome, funny and amazing singer and songwriter then you must be right" he replied in the same tone as the girl. "Nice to finally meet you" 

"Nice to meet you lots as well. And you must be Jan, Jure and Nace right ?" she pointed at the three remaining guys while saying their names to make sure she remembered correctly what Mariane told her.