Chapter 40 - Uninvited Guest

Start from the beginning

"Seo Jiwoo, don't you know how to exaggerate?"

"Exaggerate?"

"Yes. If something like this happens, you should take a few days off because you worked so hard. You should get a big reward and show off. You have to take the upper hand and be condescending."

Tevon patted Jiwoo on the back.

Taking several steps forward because of him, Jiwoo then saw the ears of the people who had come to look at the tree branch pricking up at her in unison. Their gazes turned this way right then. And one of them came running to her.

Ta-dak, ta-dak, ta-dak!

"Kyaah!"

Before she could confirm who it was, Jiwoo was pulled into a hug. Long black hair flew along the trail he ran.

"Helka?"

"Thank you. Thank you... I don't know how to express my joy."

"It's okay. I don't really... Ack!"

Someone snatched Jiwoo from Helka's arms and hugged her. So strong that Jiwoo's feet left off the ground in an instant.

"I was dying that day when I met you... It's a lifetime honor to be your first."

Lanceil picked her up and spun around. Perhaps that wasn't enough, he kissed her on the cheek and lips and turned around again.

Helkainis and Lanceil did not stop. Jiwoo received a one-sided rain of kisses by men who she had never held hands or spoken to. They hugged Jiwoo once in a while, and even those who were a little shy at least kissed the back of her hand and withdrew.

Even though they put their hands on her body freely, she didn't get offended. Because they really were expressing their abundant joy. All kinds of flowery fragrances wafted like pheromones between them.

So, Jiwoo can't say that it wasn't a big deal.

"Stop, stop it...! I'm dizzy! Stop it now!"

The men took turns holding Jiwoo and turning her around the tree.

She had to get away from it by slapping the shoulder of the man holding me at the end.

"Seo Jiwoo."

"Callan. Ack...!"

Finally, Calandein approached. Normally, he asked if it was okay to hold her, and he, who had touched Jiwoo, boldly lifted Jiwoo. He didn't do anything, but his breathing was already short.

He put his forehead on the nape of Jiwoo's neck and rubbed his head like a child, and he said in an excited voice.

"We should hold a grand banquet today. What do you think?"

"What? A banquet?"

Tevon behind him made a round shape with his fingers. To exaggerate and do what she wants.

"O-Okay."

"Oh, I'm so glad."

Callan smiled broadly.

It was a much brighter and shy face than when he smiled and said he would seduce Jiwoo.

"This time there is Helka, so you'll like it even more than last time."

Looking at Helka, he nodded in agreement.

"And I hope you won't refuse the reward we'll prepare this time."

Reward? 'That' was the only thing that came to mind when he said reward.

After selecting a few handsome men, they immediately came to attend to her that night. The last time she was frightened and put off. In the end, it seemed like the time had finally come, and Jiwoo's face turned red. There seemed to be no reason to refuse this time.