‘Is he really okay with this? But I did hear that this is normal…’

Well, at first Lanceil asked if he was going to be second or third, and even that didn’t seem to matter. And now that he was confident that he was the first, he even looked quite relaxed.

And Lanceil spoke just what Jiwoo had thought of.

“Do you think you will sleep here today?”

“Ah, yes…”

Jiwoo said, looking inside. Enciertes was already up and standing by the table. His appearance didn’t seem like he wanted to say hello to this side.

Tevon asked with a glare.

“Do you like him?”

“What?”

Jiwoo, who had been looking inside because she was worried for Enci, turned his head away from him.

“He is handsome.”

“Ah… I don’t know.”

She knows he’s handsome, but she didn’t really notice it because his whole body was fully covered. The only thing that stood out was his white hair, as white as snow.

“Then, do you think my service won’t be good?”

“What? No, that’s…”

It hadn’t been long since Jiwoo was at the cusp of sleeping with three or four people, including Tevon, but she just postponed it on a whim— and somehow ended up putting it off until today. A mixture of sorry and embarrassment made Jiwoo blurt out the end of her words.

“And why do you talk so comfortably only with Lanceil?”

“It just somehow happened…”

As Jiwoo found herself in a pinch, Lanceil suddenly intervened.

“It’s because I’m the first.”

“Hhhhmmmm…”

“So it’s not that difficult. Shall we go?”

“Really? ‘Kay.”

Tevon nodded his head. He was frowning slightly the whole time, but the answer seemed quite satisfactory.

“Alright, Tevon.”

Perhaps they really came to give Jiwoo something to eat, so they prepared to go back.

“Don’t push yourself too hard. Jiwoo, you haven’t healed yet. You know that?”

“Let’s go.”

“Yes.”

“It looks like it will rain tonight, so you can’t come out alone.”

“Yes.”

Jiwoo packed up the basket and the flowers and went deep into the lab again.

“Enci, aren’t you hungry? Now that you feel better, eat.”

Enciertes’ ears were drooping, expressing his displeasure. After a while, he said as Jiwoo sat down next to him and started taking out food from the basket.

“…What’s wrong with your eyes?”

“What?”

Enci didn’t answer and only shook the tips of his ears once like a cat. It seemed that he had overheard the conversation earlier. Jiwoo thought it was quite a distance, but it seemed like those long ears weren’t just for decoration.

Enci didn’t say anything again, but there was only one thing in the conversation that would annoy him.

Jiwoo did not bother to agitate him further by pretending not to know.