Happy Birthday Amore mio - Ethan Torchio

You are home alone on the night before your Birthday and you were struggling with your thoughts when a toxic message comes in and you start a panic attack. Your Boyfriend, Ethan comes home to surprise you but finds you shaking in the bathroom. He helps you calm down. Your Name is Nika.

(Happiest Birthday to my one and only very beautiful and gorgeous friend Nika, ethanstesorina this is for you. Tysm for being my Friend and I wish you all the best for ur bday today <3)
---------------------------------
Nika POV:
It was the night before my birthday and I kept thinking of when there were times that i couldn't enjoy my Birthday. I didnt had it easy, my family kicked me out when i was just 15 and i have been living on the streets for about two years until i met my friend Victoria and her Band.

She took me in and i learned to have a kind of normal Life again. Without her i wouldn't been here now, living together with my Boyfriend, Ethan. He was the Drummer of Victorias Band and we met when we were both 17.

He was always so sweet and caring towards me so it didn't take us long to fall in love. It was so easy to forget the Past when i was with him. But right now he wasn't here. He was on Tour somewhere in Europe with his Band. And i was here, alone.

Thinking about the Past. When i suddenly got a notification on my Phone, I looked at it. I got a DM on Instagram from a very familiar Name. My Father actually had the audacity to DM me after all these Years. He was silent for 7 Years and now decided to text me?!? I opend his message, wich definitely was a mistake.

He was just texting me how much of a bad person i am and that he would find me and now finally kill me to get the world of such a awful slut that i am. Images of my Father flashing by across my inner eye. Images of him physically hurting me.

I flinched automatically. Panic started to grow in me. He was always very brutal and when he drunk alcohol it was even more dangerous to be around him.

Now i just got an Instagram DM from him but i knew he would find me, he always did. Yes Rome was a very big City but i still got scared. I tried to calm myself down from this Panic attack that started to get bigger in my chest.

I just wished for Ethan to be here and help me. What i didn't know was that Ethan was already on his way home to suprise me for my Birthday. But his Message was completely throwing me off the road and i just started crying and shaking.

I was on the floor of the living room trying to silent cry as I learned over the years is the best way to cry without being noticed. When i heared the Door to our apartment open, i screamed a little being scared it was my Dad who found me and is now killing me.

I have never ran to the bathroom this fast before and locked the door waiting for him to scream at me through the door. How could i know it was only my Boyfriend suprising me for my Birthday?

Ethan POV:
When i opend the Door to our Apartment, ready to suprise Nika for her Birthday, i just heard her scream and running to our Bathroom, locking the Door. She was clearly scared.

I got worried about her in the exact same second because she never got this scared at a door opening unexpectedly. So i just closed the Door, dropped the Keyes in the Metal bowl next to it and went straight up to the Bathroom.

I softly knocked on the Door. "Nika? Baby? Are you in there? It's me, Ethan. What's going on Amore? Please talk to me." I just heard her sniffing and crying and that made my heart break. "Nika, please talk to me I want to help you."

It took me about ten minutes until she finally listened to me. "Can you please open that Door for me Bambina? It's just me, i promise! No one else is here" I heard her move and slowly unlocking the Door and so i opend it and stepped in.

She was sitting on the floor next to our toilet, shaking and crying, having trouble finding her breath and clearly having Panic attack. I just took two steps to be with her and held her in my Arms, trying to give her as much comfort as possible. She slowly started to calm down a little bit.

"Want to tell me what happened?" "I w-was... th-thinking a-about my sh-shity l-life a-and m-missing y-you a-and then I-i got t-this m-message... " She just gave me her Phone, showing me the Message from her Father. I read it and was shocked.

She told me about her history with her Family and about her Problems in Life when we met so i knew about it. Thankfully I have never met her Family and I was not planning on doing that anytime in the Future. What I know about them is enough for me.

"Oh Nika, Amore. Please do not listen to him. He has no right to say this. You are a wonderful Person and my one and only Principessa." She was still sobbing a lot and slightly shaking so i just lifted her up and brought her to our bed, wich was close by.

I took off my shoes and my jacket and just layed down in bed with her. Her head resting in my chest, my fingers strawling through her hair i hummed her her favorite song of our Band. She loved Coraline so much it always helped her to calm down, when she was in need for it.

She slowly started to calm down, she stopped shaking and the sobbing got less until it was only a small sniffing. "Thank you Ethan, i love you" i smiled at her words and just gave her a kiss on the head. After a while she asked me "How comes you are here actually?"

I chuckled at her Words and when i looked at my watch i saw it's 5minutes past Midnight. "What do you think Bambina? I couldn't miss your big day. Happy Birthday Amore Mio."

———————
hey yall i hope you liked this. If yes i'd be happy about if you'd give this story a like. And if you have any Ideas for any Band Member, feel free to tell me. If i can, i will turn your Idea into a little Story.
Also don't forget to check out my other Book. 💕
All the love, K.