Ti amo amore fiore - Victoria DeAngelis

‼️TW: self harm and homophobic comments.‼️

Context: You're doing self harm and Victoria comforts you. Your Name is Elena.

——————

Elena's POV:

My thighs and arms are filled with scars, Each with a different story, a different hateful word, a different feeling of worthlessness.

"We all know I don't love you, and no one else will. you're worthless. Get used to it and grow up" my father said on my 13th birthday

"Worthless Faggot, You deserve nothing," my mother said after I came out.

"You slut, that's all you'll ever be...a worthless slut" my first girlfriend, Jessica said for no aperient reason.

„You're never gonna find anyone who loves you. I mean who would even love someone like you" my classmates laughed at me.

I was all crying in the Bathroom. The negative and homophobic comments all in my head.

The razor blade was shimmering in the lights, the front covers in my blood. Suddenly I heard this knock on the door. „Elena? Are you in there?" Victoria's voice sounded outside the bathroom door. I quickly dropped the razor blade to the floor and held in my breath, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

„Elena I can hear you, you've been in there for ages, are you okay?" She wondered. I completely forgot, that my current Girlfriend, Victoria was staying over at my Place.

Just one more cut, I thought to myself as I let the razor blade slip over my wrist, creating a deep pounding wound.

I cleaned the wound and pulled the hoodie over it before drying my tears and turning around the lock of the bathroom.

„Elena, bambina, i got worried. What were you doing in there?" Vic said, as I stepped out of the Bathroom.

I couldn't look her in the eye, beeing to embarrassed of what I just did. „Nothing" I mumbled looking on the floor. But my wounds were not bandaged so they were still bleeding and for my bad I wore the beige Måneskin Hoodie so the blood was visible. And Victoria saw it.

„Well this doesn't look like nothing." She said and pointed at my wrist. „May I have a look amore?" She asked me gently?

I was scared to show her since my previous Girlfriend, Jessica, immediately left me after she knew I was doing self-harm. Pretty sure Victoria will do the same.

I let out a few whinings and tears but nodded at her. „Don't worry bambina, I won't hurt you." She smiled at me and carefully put up my sleeve of the hoodie.

When she saw my wrist filled with cuts, old and new ones, she just looked at me with some kind of understanding in her eyes.

„Mi amore." She hugged me carefully and kissed me on the top of my head. I couldn't hold it back anymore and just started crying in her arms. „Shhh its okay. I got you bambina, I got you."

And she did. She was holding me tight in her arms, cuddling and comforting me until I was feeling a bit better.

„Amore, we have to clean this and bandage it okay?" She looked at me and I just nodded sniffing. „You...You aren't leaving me?" I sniffed at her. „Oh bambina, of course I won't leave you. I would never do that! You are the love of my Life, why are you thinking this?"

I just shook my shoulders. „I don't know... everyone told me I'm a slut and no one can ever love me and no one wants someone who loves girls and... Jessica left me when I told her." I whispered, looking at the floor.

„Elena, Amore, look at me please." She took my head and made me look at her. „YOU are the love of my Life. YOU are the sun in my Life. I will NEVER leave you. And you are loved. I love you. Everyone who doesn't love you is truly stupid. You're not a slut, you are my beautiful bambina fiore and I will protect you at all it costs." She kissed me and then just smiled at me.

„Now let's go and clean your wounds. After that we can just watch a movie and cuddle with Chili, okay?" I sniffed but I smiled at her while nodding. „Okay. But can we just watch ‚only murders in the building' instead of a movie?" I asked her shyly. She laughed.

„Of course we can. Anything you want, Mi amore."

So we cleaned my wounds and got cuddled up on the couch, with me resting my head on her chest and patting Chili with my hand.

„Ti amo, mi amore fiore" Vic whispered in my hair and kissed it.

———————
hey yall i hope you liked this. If yes i'd be happy about if you'd give this story a like. And if you have any Ideas for any Band Member, feel free to tell me. If i can, i will turn your Idea into a little Story.
Also don't forget to check out my other Books. 💕
All the love, K.