beeing sick - Thomas Raggi

Context:
Thomas has a fever and you make him stay home from the studio. Your Name is Sofia.
——————
Sofia's POV:

I groaned as the sun shone in my eyes through the thin gap in our curtains. Hehe sunshine. That's what Thomas calls me when he's being all sappy.

I roll over so I can tangle my fingers into Thomas' hair and place soft kisses all over his face. He isn't there. I sit up, our floral print duvet - my choice of course - a waist of Money in his eyes..

"Thomas?" I call rather quietly, thinking that he is in our ensuite bathroom. I get no reply.

I get out of bed, throwing on some shorts and one of Måneskin's merch hoodies. I walk down to the kitchen in hopes to find him there. You never know when his cooking skills will decide to come out and he will make me food.

"Thomas?" I call again, a bit louder this time.

I look to the living room and see the end of a foot poking off our couch. "Thommy? Babe? Why are you on the couch? Were my cuddles not good enough for you last night?"

Thomas was wrapped up tightly in a blanket and shivering when I walked around to the other side of the couch.

"What's wrong, Baby?" I say, lifting his chin so he can look at me. I touch his forehead, expecting he has a mild fever.

"Awh Thommy, your burning up. Let me get you back into bed." I say, placing a small peck on his lips. He only whines in response.

"Sofiaaaa!" He weakly scowls. "I don't wanna make you sick too." I roll my eyes and carry him into our bedroom.

Five minutes later, after reassuring him many times that I'd come back, I was down stairs making us tea. I brought upstairs to see Thomas intently watching the clock, still wrapped up in his blanket.

"It's 10am." He stated worriedly, turning his head to look at me.

"Andddd?"

"And I have to leave in 5 minutes otherwise I'll be late to the studio."

"You were begging me to stay with you five minutes ago and now you plan to leave me?"

"I'm sorry." I know he's actually sorry. I don't mind that he's so passionate about his job and he wants to go to the studio instead of him having too, but he's sick. I can't let him go, not today at least.

"Baby, you're sick. Your staying home today and I'm gonna look after you. I'll call Damiano and tell him your sick, im sure he'll understand." I state proud that I didn't suck up to his cuteness.

"I'm not even that sick, Sof. I'm going." He argues. What a sassy boyfriend he is today. Maybe he's on his man-period.

"Why do you even want to go? You aren't ever this enthusiastic." I question. He really is going mad. He's rarely ever sick but the few times he has, he's been eager to skip work for the day.

"Because I'm writing a fucking song about you and it has to be finished before your birthday." He grumbles. Aww what a sweet baby. He's the cutest.

"Amore...." I coo. "I can wait, you know? No matter when your ready to show it to me it'll still be special. It doesn't have to be on my birthday, I'm sure I'll still love it." I plant a small kiss on the tip of his nose and chuckle as he tries to be angry again but eventually his dimples are showing.

After I call Damiano and the others, who of course understood that Thomas couldn't come today, we snuggle up in bed and drink our tea.

"Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find?" I ask after a few long conversations and a top up of our tea.

So the rest of the day we spend cuddled in bed watching movies. Thomas seems to be feeling better by the end of the day and i'm sure he's glad that he stayed home although he would never admit it.

After our 5th movie of the day I find Thomas fast asleep on my knees.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." I whisper, placing a sweet kiss into his hair.

———————
hey yall i hope you liked this. If yes i'd be happy about if you'd give this story a like. And if you have any Ideas for any Band Member, feel free to tell me. If i can, i will turn your Idea into a little Story.
Also don't forget to check out my other Books. 💕
All the love, K.