Dating her - Victoria De Angelis

Context:
You're meeting the Band on the Airport and Victoria gives you her Number. Your Name is Aurora.
——————
Aurora's POV:

I can't believe it! I'm going to meet Måneskin in real life. They are visiting my home town Trieste so of course I have to go to meet them and hopefully get pictures with them.

I'm in love with their music and I'm also in love with their bassist, Victoria. She's my celebrity crush. I've watched so many interviews where she's answering and I love her voice.

She's so smart too... And of course she's the cutest and hottest person alive.

I'm right now at the Airport and their Plane has just arrived. They were in Germany before this and that's why they flew back and from Triest they will go by Car on tour through Italy.

There's about twenty fans waiting outside at the waiting area. The door opens and Thomas gets out first. He waves to everyone. Next comes Ethan and then Damiano.

"Welcome Home to Italy!" we fans shout at them. Vic gets out last. She looks even more gorgeous than in pictures. Is that even possible? Butterflies are having a huge party in my stomach right now. Can you fall in love with someone just by seeing them?

I get a picture with Thomas and Ethan first then with Damiano. I got their autographs too. Victoria is giving autographs right next to me. "Hi! Can I get one too?" I ask. "Of course!" she answers smiling. She sign's my Autograph Collecting Book and then takes her Time to take a Picture with me. I got the Chance to look in her eyes and she's already looking at me. I smile. My face turns red.

"You're so pretty", I compliment her. She blushes a little. "Thanks, you too", she answers. "It was nice to meet you, bye!" I say. "Same, bye!" she answers and turns to the next person.

__________

I'm soo happyy. They all were so nice. I take the autographs out and look at them. Vic's handwriting is so beautiful. Then I notice something else on the paper. Numbers? It's a phone number. No way... Victoria De Angelis has given me HER PHONE NUMBER. That's not possible. Like no way she gave me her Phone Number.

I jump around in my apartment. I'm full of joy. I start thinking... Does she want me to text her? I don't know... But why did she give the number then. I'll just text her because there's nothing I can lose if I send one text.

„Hey this is Aurora, I was at the Airport today, the Girl with the dark brown Hair. I guess you gave me your phone number so here i am texting you. It was so amazing meeting you guys and btw you're so pretty"

I guess she's too busy to answer but we'll see. when my Phone vibrates, I thought I got a text from my best friend Elena. Well it wasn't Elena. THE TEXT IS FROM VIC.

„Hii! Yes i gave you my number on Purpose because i think you're beautiful. It was amazing meeting you too and I really loved your smile. How old are you btw? :)"

This can't be true... THIS CAN'T BE TRUE. Victoria was actually texting me. I'm sitting on my bed my mouth wide open from surprise. I have to progress this for a while. Then I realize that I have to answer or she might think I'm ignoring her and I don't want that.

„Thank you so much that actually means a lot to me! And i'm 22."

I still can't quite belive what is happening here. I'm texting my crush aka Victoria DeAngelis and she thinks i am beautiful and she loves my smile. Omg! My Phone vibrates again to tell me I have received another Text.

„I don't want you to make you uncomfortable and you don't have to answer this if you are, but I would like to know, are you into Girls?"

Wait a minute... is she like... asking me out or something?! SHE?! VICTORIA DE ANGELIS?! Is asking ME?! like.... What the actual shit is happening...?!

Thanks god I am living my Life as an openly Lesbian for the past 2 Years, ever since I've recognized them the first time.

They actually inspired me to come out to my Family and Friends and Life has been so much easier ever since! So i text her back.

„It's okay i'm an openly living Lesbian, thanks to you Guys. But thanks for asking! I really appreciate it."

How am I taking this?! I have no fucking Idea. I might have to talk to Elena about this asap. Just as I thought this, I got another text from Vic.

„Well, then would you like to come on a Date with me? You can pick what we're doing and where we're going, since you're from Trieste. I'm not having a Show until the Day after tomorrow, so I have some time for you you would like to."

OKAY OKAY OKAY SLOW DOWN! DID THIS JUST HAPPEND?! DID SHE JUST ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE?! VICTORIA ASKED ME, A NORMAL GIRL FROM TRIESTE, ON A FUCKING DATE?! OMG!!!! Okay now how do I response?

„Sure, why not? Let's have Dinner together at this tiny Pizza Place downtown. I can pick you up at Plaza Unidad de Italia"

I must be crazy, or at least Dreaming, she would never do this and ask a Fan out, would she? It's crazy... But as I see her response that just came in, I'm not dreaming.... What the hell?! I really have to call Vanessa after this...

Ok Perfect. So i'll meet you at Plaza Unidad de Italia at 7 and you show me the Pizza Place?

Can't wait to see you again!"

It's currently 3pm so I have like 4 Hours to call Elena, tell her AND get ready. Can I make this? I'm sure I can, so I can agree on this.

„7 it is then and same!"

———————
hey yall i hope you liked this. If yes i'd be happy about if you'd give this story a like. And if you have any Ideas for any Band Member, feel free to tell me. If i can, i will turn your Idea into a little Story.
Also don't forget to check out my other Books. 💕
All the love, K.