ASHTON COMING LIVE TO YOUR SCREENS!!!!

Hey lovely peeps,

Been a long time since I wanted to write this content and send it out to you. University's been tough and quite hectic but I just got free and decided to show the one thing I have been willing to show you so bad.

Cinema 4d is a platform for creating animated movies and film sequences. Taking upon that course, my instructor, who has worked professionally and with renowned singers, launching his own animated video all over the world, was my instructor for this course as well. Our topic was to create a SCENE from a film of our choice. So tweaking TMAHLQ a bit, I decided to format that.

Now the background of that video is that Ashton, being the crime mafia lord of the Casa Nova, which are the Italians, holds no place for disloyalty in his empire. You betray the boss? You break Omerta? The punishment is as clear as sky, as smooth as water. Death. A bullet through the muzzle of a gun straight through your fucking head and you'll remember the face of the Don before succumbing to your true worth. Useless. Worthless. Absolutely nothing.

The crime lord holds no place for traitors in his family, because one thing's for sure..... even the devil was once an angel.

So discovering that one of his own men was betraying him, leaking information to the Russians for the raid of the shipment that the Italians were about to raid, Ashton decides his fate just as he is supposed to. Death.

So, the final production video is ready, it was showcased in my university today, critters from outside came and mostly everyone loved the video. Now, jumping onto my first ever family............you guys.

Now it's time for you guys to view the video and I would love your ultimate support. Would love for you to engage with me in the comments as well as my Dean and instructor might see it. It might be shared on the university page as well, so I would really love your engagement.

The video is already up and I will be attaching the link here, as well as in the comments, would love your love and support.

And yes, it took me around 12 days to make it, with no experience beforehand. So really hope you guys will love it. Thank you!!!!

​https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtBxw-voswS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

com/reel/CtBxw-voswS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Peace,

A.ZChaudhry

​My insta: anachaudhry

Insta: authora.zchaudhry