Valentine's

This is an excerpt from TMAHLQ, PART iii, Chapter 18 part ii. I couldn't include the full chapter, but only snippets and pieces of it.

------------------------------------------------------------

ASHTON

I woke her up the next day kissing her neck when she giggled. Getting free from the bathroom together and getting ready, I sat on the bed and widened my legs pulling her in closer, placing her between my legs before laying them right next to her naked ones. I hugged her from behind when she relaxed into my arms and I kissed her head, whispering, "I love you." She looked so hot sitting in between my legs only in her black lace undergarments when she whispered back, "I love you too."

I reached out and placed a small gift on her lap when I nudged her, "Open it."

She sat further upright and let go of the comforter and started opening it. I looked at her and smiled softly seeing how she now easily let me see all of her, whether it was her soul, her mind or even her body, she didn't feel ashamed anymore. There was a time when she would be reluctant to even stand in front of me as she felt disgusted by herself, but I was glad that with time, love and reassurance, she was confident in accepting how beautiful she looked and let me see each and every patch of skin of hers.

I looked at the faint scars on her back when I bent forward and kissed them lightly when she sighed and relaxed back against my chest.

She pulled out the scented candle when I hugged her from behind, "Since you love these kinds of cheesy, romantic things and since this is my first ever Valentine and since I forgot..... I didn't have much time to plan anything and this is one of the things I could get you in such a hurry."

She chuckled, "Who reminded you if you forgot?"

I rolled my eyes, "Massimo. He has been celebrating it quite often with Ella right and I had never, so I never bothered reminding myself every February that it's fucking love day."

She chuckled before smelling the candle and her eyes lit up, "Ooooooo I like your taste. This smells amazing."

I chuckled as she brought the candle towards my nose so I could smell it too. Yeah yeah nice okay bye.

I gave her time to enjoy the scent before looking at her again, "I brought you two types of bouquets as a scented candle is never enough for the woman you love. Soooo," I picked up a huge bouquet of flowers and gave it to her when she blushed so hard, making me chuckle, "Happy Valentine's day again, future wifey."

Her eyeballs rolled up in her head when she squealed, turning back and looping her arms around my neck, "Damnnnnn, you ungrateful piece of hot arse, I loved that."

I laughed hugging her back when she looked at the flowers. The bouquet was actually looking good and hell enormous when she smiled, "I love it so much, Thank you, hun."

I nodded, "Now since you are my first ever girlfriend and horny most of the time and since I love you loads and I know how your hormones change every alternate day, making you experience hell lots of cravings," she chuckled when I handed her the next bouquet, "I got these made, just for you."

It was a large bouquet filllllledddd with all the chocolates she loved. Ranging from I don't know which to I don't know which..... each and every one of her favourite was inside. I didn't know which chocolates she usually loved as I was usually in my office when she used to order such things and hence, Emma had to help me in telling me the chocolates she loved. Sophia was speechless when she looked at me and pouted.

I bent forward pecking that little cute pout when she spoke, "You are such a cute romantic to be really honest and I love it. These chocolates are my favouritttteee, to be honest."

I chuckled, "I know, and you are such a cute pigeon to be really honest and I love it, to be really honest. You said 'to be really honest' two times, right?."

She laughed placing the bouquet aside and got onto my lap and kissed me. I kissed her back moaning into her mouth when after a few blissful minutes, I pulled back, "There is another small gift for you."

Her eyes widened, "Honestly, even this trip to Hawaii to celebrate it was enough."

"Nahh, I deserve to get bankcrupt."

She opened her mouth, "Whyyyy?"

I rolled my eyes, "Sarcasm woman sarcasm. Get there faster."

She made an 'oh' sound and chuckled when I placed another small wrapped up gift in her hands. She opened it revealing a small, glass shaped perfume. She smelled it when her eyes suddenly widened, "Oh my god, this is actually amazing."

I chuckled, "I know. I admire my choices."

"Really now?"

"Uh huh."

"I don't."

"Oops, insulting your own self. Never heard that one."

She turned to me confused, "What do you mean?"

"Dumb bitch."

Sophia GASPED as I had never called her that word when I laughed and just hugged her tightly, pulling her closer to me when I said, "You are also one of my choices, itch face. So obviously, I admire and appreciate what I choose."

Cheekiness was bold in her voice when she replied, "Oh shut up."

We were hugging each other and it was such a peaceful moment as I was loving it loads when she moved back and bit her lip, "I could only get you one thing."

I smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear, "You being in my life is the best gift itself, darling. You didn't have to get me anything."

She shook her head and got off the bed opening the suitcase when she pulled out a gift giving it to me. I opened it when a necklace came out. It had a mini rectangular box, with thin width (Thank God) attached to the end with it's silver chain when she urged me, "Open it."

I opened the rectangular box when there was a small message written inside, all in a slanted font when I strained my eyes to read it,My heart is no longer mine, it's yours. Guard it well.Your Sof.

I swallowed and looked up at her when she smiled nervously, "Ashton, you too are my first ever boyfriend and I had no clue what to give to you as I had no clue what girls usually give to their boyfriends other than wallets and belts which blergh!!!" I chuckled when she continued, "So, this is the best I could do as you never allowed me to leave the house. I did all this while remaining in the house so it isn't much but I hope you liked it."

I looked at her, "Liked it? Sophia, liked it? It's fucking beautiful. I loved it." Raising my hands, I tied the necklace around my neck letting it dangle on my chest when she touched it and smiled.

I would never take it off.

Ever.

I kissed her before looking into her eyes, "It's so goddamn beautiful, Sof, believe me. I love it and this heart of yours," I placed my hand on top of her racing heart, "your this man vows to protect this heart and to let it blossom for ever. I love you loads, mi amore."

She whispered, a dazed expression on her face, "I love you too."

"How did you get it done if you never left the house?"

"I asked Emma who basically left the house with Phoenix and they both got it done."

"I never stopped you from going out-"

She deadpanned, "Without you."

I relaxed back, "Yeah stay where you are."

------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I wouldn't be able to update this every Friday because the whole book will be out on Amazon, and sometimes, updating here frequently will just ruin it for those who have to buy. I want them to feel the emotions as they read and not lose it through these snippets. The other books will be updated on weekly bases.

Peace!

A.ZChaudhry

My insta: A.ZChaudhryAR/ anachaudhry123

Insta: authora.zchaudhry