Hospital Rush

HELLLOOOOO!!!!! Omggggg it's been so so so effing long since I updated this baby. Anyways, since the whole book is still on Amazon, I wanted to keep sharing a few excerpts here. So this is a chapter, Chapter 10, from "The Mafia And His Lost Queen, Book III." It's in Massimo's POV, it's when, during a fight, Ashton gets severely hurt and is admitted in the hospital, is in a coma since three days, is away from family and everyone is shitting themselves out.

Finally, the hero decides to wake up and............ well, this is how it goes:- I hope you enjoy and I would love to see your comments and reaction. Don't forget to like and comment as it means a lot to me.

AND NO SPOILERS PLEASE!!!!!

Also, I am constantly updating my other mafia book, "Twisted Revenge" which is hate-to-love. And I am also updating university romance, "I Still Miss You." as well as "TMAHLQ excerpts." So? I am quite active and would love your responses. Thank you!!!!!

-------------------------------------------

                                                                                              Chapter 10

MASSIMO

The doctor came out putting his stethoscope around his neck when I rushed forward.

He spoke before I could grab his neck and force him to give me a positive happy news. Not the news that Ashton gave birth, of course, or I would have gotten myself checked up first before doubting Ashton, but whatever.

"He is up and is stable."

Oh thank my extremely reproductive organs that he was okay.

I rolled my eyes and relaxed. Finally, he was up. I nodded and asked for permission to go see him when the doctor said a yes. Knocking on the door and thinking that he might not even have the energy to grunt to allow me to enter—

"Come in."—what a fucking son of a bitch.

Opening the door, I saw him looking up at the ceiling when his eyes drifted towards me.

"Hi sir." I couldn't help but give him a smile which was so broad it was aching my cheeks. I was so so so happy to have my brother back.

"Heyyy." His voice sounded gruff but he did smile. Wow. Him and smiling. What a nightmare.

"How are you feeling?"

"How's Sophia? She's safe right?"

I rolled my eyes, "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes-"

He closed his eyes in pain and muttered, "Shut up, okay I get it."

"No, it's annoying. She also keeps on asking about you."

His eyes shot open and he looked at me, "Call her this instant, she must be worrying sick. Tell her to relax or she'll get sick. And also tell Dr. Bills to remain on duty if Sophia gets sick."

"Okay."

I dialed her number when surprisingly she picked up after the second ring, "How is he? Is he up? Is he hurt? Is he-"

"Is there an option of muting the next person?"

"Massimo whatever your full name is. Tell me, is Ashton awake, is he fine, is he bleeding, is he-"

"He's awake, he's awake, and the first thing he asked about was you. You two are so romantic, I finna piss my panties."

She was silent for some time and then I giggled.