Mama?

Izuku POV

I woke up in a white room that smelled like medical equipment, I guess it's the hospital. I looked around the room and was met with very familiar ash blond hair. The position he slept in looked so uncomfortable, he sat in the chair next to the hospital bed while laying on his arms. I gently placed my hand on his head and ran it through his thick silky smooth hair. I looked at him and smiled, relieved that I'm finally back home. He moved his head up amd opened his eye's. He looked at me and jumped up instantly hugging me. "Izuku your okay" I smiled and hugged him back. "Yeah I'm okay" He let me go. "I was so worried about you! I could barely sleep!" He shouted. "I'm sorry you had to worry like that Kacchan" I fiddled with my fingers. "No, no I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you from them for the second time" He sat down holding my had. "It's not your fault Kacchan, you could've possibly known that they'll kidnap me again" I cupped his cheek with my other hand. "But I'm supposed to protect you Izuku, I'm your boyfriend for crying out loude and I couldn't even protect you once!" He looked down. "Kacchan do you remember that time that one guy bullied me and the next day you and Neito were in the hallway beating him up?" I ran a finger over his hand. "Yeah I remember that" he huffed. "Kacchan you stood up for me then, you made sure I got to class without anyone trying to hurt me on the way and you told him off after he hurted me" I smiled at him. "I- I didn't want anyone to hurt you, and I can't stand seeing you cry" he cupped my cheek and held my hands. "It hurts me to see you cry Izuku and I hate being apart from you" My eye's softened at his face. I gently kissed him, his hands both cupping mine as mine did the same to his. We broke apart looking into each other's eye's and leaned our foreheads against one another's. "I love you Izuku" He pecked my lips. "I love you too Katsuki" I smiled at him.

There was a slight knock on the dor and Aizawa sensei came in with Nii-chan and my friends. "Aizawa sensei" He shot his head tewords me. "Izuku!" Nii-chan came and hugged me. "Nii-chan not so tight" I smiled at him. "We're glad to see your awake Kirishema, you've been out for a few day's now" He said. "A few day's?!" I was out for what?! "Yes, the doctor's said they want you to stay for a bit longer just to make sure everything normal" He said. "A-alright thank you Aizawa sensei" I bowed my head. "We were so worried about you Zu!" Neito barged into the room and hugged me. "I missed you too Neito" I smiled at him. "I missed you all so much" He held one of Kacchan's hands. He smiled at me and gave my hand a slight squeeze. "How does your neck feel?" Nii-chan asked. "It's fine now" I smiled at him. "Kirishema this is detective Tsukauchi, he'll be asking you some questions about what happened while you were kidnapped" Aizawa sensei said as a tall man walked in. "O-okay" I nodded. Everyone got up and said they're goodbyes. Kacchan gave me a quick kiss before leaving. "So Kirishema, tell me what happened while you were there?" He took a notepad and a pen out of his pocket. "W-well they we-ere really nice a-and Shigaraki a-asked m-me to help him with his-s q-quirk" I explained. "He asked you to help him with his quirk?" He raised a brow. "Mhh" I nodded. "In what way?" He leaned against the wall. "W-well how to-o d-dec-ay-y so-someone without to-touching them" I fiddled with my fingers and looked down. "You didn't really have much of a choice, did you?" I shook my head. "What about that lizard guy, Spinner I think was his name, did he do anything to you?" He asked to witch I simply nodded. "What did he do?" He sat down in the chair Kacchan sat in. "H-he just s-slapped me a-and yelled a-a-at me" He nodded and wrote something down. "Is that why you have a bruse on your cheek?" He tilted his head. "A-a what?" He got a small hand mirror from one of the drawers and gave it to me. I hesitantly took it and looked at my cheek. A hudge bruse covered most of it. I slowly ran my hand over the bruse as I stared at it in shock. "You didn't know about it?" He asked. "N-no I didn't k-know" Tears started forming in my eye's as I just stared at the bruse. Mom's gonna freak if I came home with this bruse on my face. Wait mama saw everything. I shot my head tewords the detective. "Is my mom okay?!" I shouted. "Your mother?" He asked. "She saw everything! I hope she's okay" I chewed my thumbnail.

There was then a knock on the door and Aizawa sensei opened it slightly. "Kirishema your mother's are here to see you" He opened the door fully and there stood both my parents holding each other with tears running down they're cheeks and Nii-chan locked in the middle of the two. "Mama mom" I smiled at them. "Izuku!" She came and tightly hugged me. "I was so worried about you baby!" She cried. "I'm okay now mama don't worry" I smiled hand hugged her back. "Baby we were so worried about you" Mom came and patted my head while dragging Nii-chan with her. "I'm sorry I worried you mom" Her gaze softened. "Don't be baby we know you didn't mean too" Her eye's then trailed to the bruse. "Did those villains do this to you?" She asked with a tint of anger in her voice. "Look at what they've done to you baby" she crassed my cheek with her thumb. "Mama they didn't hurt me that badly" I held her hand that was on my cheek. "Baby they pinned your brother to the ground with weapons in their hands and held a knife to your face! That blue haired one even held you at the back of yo-" She stopped rambling as her eye's landed on my neck. "-your neck" She finished. "Oh baby" She hugged the living soul out of me. "M-mom c-can't breathe!" She instantly let me go and held my shoulders. "I'm sorry baby!" She ruffled my hair. "Izuku I'm happy your back home" She smiled. "Me too mama" I smiled back at her.

Kirishema's little brother जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें