"you okay?" changbin asked, jisung only nodded with his hand on his chest

"y-yeah, i'm good." he let out in a voice far from stable, re-reading that one offer minho messaged.

cheesecake sounds so tempting, and with minho being the one asking him? he just couldn't say no.

hanji :]

right now?

minho ^^

yeah, if you want to

hanji :]

sure

send me the address

"yes!" minho quietly celebrated, he had already forgotten about the show he was watching. he quickly clicked on the letters and numbers to form the address of the café he'll take him to.

he smiled much wider when he got a reply from jisung saying see you later!

he turned off the tv and bolted to get ready.

"haven café, oh, there it is!" jisung said to himself as the pretty vintage themed sign of the said café caught his eye from the other side of the street. he crossed on the pedestrian lane to be safe. immediately meeting eyes with minho as he approched the entrance. the older was waiting by the entrance where there were beautiful flower bouquets in a woven basket.

smiles were exchanged as both pairs of eyes lit up upon seeing each other.

"hi." minho greeted lightly.

jisung let out a small laugh, "hi."

"well," minho stepped aside, opening the door for jisung and gesturing him with his free hand for him to step inside first.

jisung thanked him and went in. he was in awe as he saw the interior, it looked so cozy inside. like a vintage café that had a flower shop.

a certain bouquet caught his eye, white tulips, wrapped up elegantly.

looks like minho noticed this, of course he knew they weren't for sale, but he's get it for jisung if he wanted it. but for now, breakfast.

"shall we order?" he asked, jisung only agreed and they went to the counter, jisung read every column in the menu, spotting the flavors of cheesecakes. "see anything you like?"

"a blueberry cheesecake and an iced mocha latté for me."

minho nodded then faced the woman at the cash register, "hi, i'll have a blueberry cheesecake, a cinnamon roll, iced mocha latté, and a vanilla frappé."

"will that be all?" she asked, and minho answered 'yes'.

jisung already had his wallet out, about to open it when minho already beat him to it, pulling out money from his pocket and handing it over to the woman.

"hey!" jisung pouted.

minho only winked at him and smiled. jisung looked away, rolling his eyes from the sudden action the older made towards him. minho took the change, putting it away in his pocket then taking jisung to their table.

as they were walking towards their designated table, a waiter almost collided with jisung, making minho pull jisung by the waist with one arm to the side. the young man bowed apologetically and walked off in a rush.

"you okay?" asked minho.

"mhm, thank you.." the younger thanked, shyly. minho giggled at this a he noticed the tip of the other's ears went pink.

"what made you want to eat out?" jisung took a bite of the cheesecake in front of him, letting out a hum after from how it tasted. this was definitely better than the ones he got in their company, he thought.

"oh nothing, it got lonely at the house." minho answered.

"hm? isn't jaemin with you?"

oh...

minho cleared his throat, rubbing his neck with a hand.

jisung sat up straight, "did something happen between you two?"

"ah, n-no.. he went out with felix, don't worry, i already let him know i was out."

jisung nodded and continued eating, "their food here is amazing." he said, minho only smiled at him and looked away.

jisung's smile went away, he tilted his head. it seemed as if minho didn't want to hear that name a the moment. he took a sip of his latté, seeing minho's fingers fidgeting. he let his intrusive thoughts get the best of him and place his hand on top of minho's hand, holding it and rubbing circles using his thumb.

he warmly smiled at minho who looked at him out of surprise. minho smiled back and looked at their hands, holding jisung's in return.

"minnie?" jaemin called out as he entered the empty room, he watched as the lights from outside seeped inside as he opened the door slowly.

no one.

"hey lix?"

"yeah?" felix loudly replied from the living room.

"did minho perhaps text you anything about him leaving?"

"hmm, no. i don't see any notifications here from him. chan, did he text you?"

he heared a low no from chan.

"oh.." jaemin pouted, thinking of the possiblities where the older could be.

he'll come home later...

he thought to himself before closing the door, joining felix in the living room with chan.

he trusts minho, that's why jisung never entered his mind as he thought of minho's possible whereabouts.

hello, before you come at me, i deeply apologize for such inconsistent updates that keep you expecting and waiting. i know i haven't been active and the best at writing the few previous chapters and possibly this one, you be the judge. > <

thank you for the encouraging messages you send even though i don't reply to most, they mean so much to me especially after a long day of school. senior high drains me like hell, i hope you all can understand. :')

thank you for still sticking with this book, i'm really trying my best but i only have limited time for my hobbies and personal life. lots of love to DYSLM readers, new or old, i appreciate you so much. advance apologies to those who'll wait for the next chapter, it'll take long, but i'll come back as soon as i can! :<

with utmost gratitude, aki. <3