"Not playin right"

(If u have Suggestions and/or tips comment them please. They're useful to me as a beginner writer‼️‼️)

Sevyn: 5'7,brown skin,curly head,
redhead stud (18)
Sevyn's POV:

I finish up putting my jersey on in the Locker room and head to the gym. As I'm sitting in the bleachers talking to my friends I hear her voice.

Her name is Raelynn but everyone calls her Rae. Her voice was nothing new to me because I've known her for 3 years but I love hearing it each and every time she speaks. Today was our first basketball game of the season and she decided to sit by me.

We had talked many times in the 3 years I've known her but we weren't really close or knew each other like that. She begins talking to me about how she's excited for the game and about 3 minutes later one of the lower classed teams start playing.

Rae was telling me about all the mistakes they were doing and she reminded me so much of A dad watching the Super Bowl.
I thought it was cute how she was getting frustrated about the game because she's so passionate about basketball.

"Man! They not playin right, who allowed these people on the court?" Rae ranted.

She continued ranting about the game to me and suddenly she just rests her head on my shoulder and stops talking. I looked at her and we just sat in silence for A bit watching the game.

She was so close to me and had never been that close to me before. I was glad she felt comfortable enough to lay on me like that and be that close. The game didn't last long but towards the end of the game she picks her head up.

"Dude they really need to work on they skills." She said.

I nodded in agreement.

I noticed that she started bouncing her leg up in down in an anxious motion.

"You anxious about the game?" I asked her

She sighs

"Yeah I'm feeling A bit anxious to be honest" she admitted while staring at her feet.

I jokingly punch her arm

"You have no need to be worried bro, you like the best on the team." I smiled. "Don't sweat it." I assured her

She laughs

"Im finna be sweating my butt off running up and down this dang court" she joked

I laugh with her

"For real though" I added

"Man, I really appreciate you for calming me down a bit." She says in A soft tone

"Nah it ain't A big deal for real. You my friend and ima be there for you, y'know?" I told her in a serious but soft tone

A big wide smile appears on her face and she laughs softly while shaking her head

"I know what you mean but we should prolly start warming up for the game." She said

"Yea you right" I replied

We both walk down the bleachers and start warming up for our game with the rest of our teammates. Her body was so perfectly athletic and her skin always had such a mesmerizing glow, especially when she sweats. I couldn't stop staring at her while warming up but I was also A bit scared she would catch me staring.

She is so attractive when she is focused on her passions and I never get tired of seeing her like that.