17

Chapter 17: Father Chen's Anger Attack

Hey, mental power is really a good thing, but it's a pity that she doesn't have it.

If not, there is none, it cannot be planted in a large area, then pot by pot of seeds, and she sells potted plants after the big deal.

When I returned to the room, I took out the three high-grade rune papers drawn during the day and admired them, and the more I looked at them, the more I liked them.

What if she doesn't have mental power, she just has this.

If she can't plant it quickly, she will plant it slowly, and she won't engage in those bells and whistles.

You'll have to get some more seeds back, plant a little bit of the same. When it was planted, she ate fresh fruits and vegetables every day.

It's great if she has mental power, she can eat natural food without mental power.

It seems that she must draw more symbols, otherwise there is no money to buy seeds, and I don't know if Brother Sun can help her bring some other seeds.

Tut...... Forgot to mention it to him today, patronizing the talisman tool.

Thinking of the drawing tool, he quickly took out the fluorite he bought today.

Looking at the fluorite in his hand, I don't know how much cinnabar can be refined here.

It took a lot of effort to grind fluorite into powder and pass the screening. In the end, only two-thirds of the powder was obtained. Unexpectedly, the surface of this fluorite is silvery-white, but the inside is red.

Carefully place the ground red powder into the glass.

Mix with yin and yang water, pour proportionally into a glass, and slowly stir to make a thick sauce.

Looking at the cinnabar juice at the bottom of the cup and sighing, "It's really pitiful." Afraid

that it would dry up, he quickly took out a pen and paper, intending to draw them all.

I felt my state first, and I didn't have the feeling I had when I drew high-grade rune paper. But ordinary runes, it's still no problem.

I painted all the paper in one go, and the cinnabar was just enough.

The amulet can be used when encountering a qi attack, and the peace talisman protects the wearer from being attacked by the qi, and the effect of the two is similar. The healing charm can clear the mind and refresh the mind. But it's all passive talisman paper.

These three are the easiest, with 3 drawings each.

Then there is the active talisman paper, 3 to the evil, and 3 to exorcise evil spirits. These two are a little bit harder.

All add up to 15 sheets, carefully put away, these are her star coins.

So tired, she needs to rest.

A dreamless night.

The next morning, before I could wake up,

I was woken up by a knock on the door.

The girl came into the house with a crying voice, "Grandma Chen, my father is dying." It

was the girl named Yun'er.

The door opened, and then I heard the old man say: "What's the matter, what is not good, come in and say." The

girl was in a hurry, "He asked you to take the little bud over,

and he has something to say to you." Go quickly, if you don't go to my dad, he..." said and began to cry.