Valentina made her mom stand up,
" Aunty please don't do this, you are like my mother " Valentina said with tears flowing from her eyes.

" Please daughter help this mother please " sasha mom begged Valentina, Valentina don't know what to do? She is in big dilemma. What if something happens to her Career she can't take risk. As she was about to deny Sasha mom request.

Sasha's mom held her heart feeling pain, she fell down unconcious. " MOM " Sasha yelled and ran towards her mother.

" Doctor doctor " Valentina yelled for doctor and they took Sasha mom to the ICU.

" Valen baby please don't do this, please " Antony said hugging Valentina tightly, after sometime doctor came out.

" What happened to my mom? Is she ok?" Sasha asked the doctor.
" She is so weak and if she take any other shocking news then we cannot help her, please make her happy " doctor said and looked at Valentina.

" You all go inside, she want to talk something to you guys " doctor said and went away.

Sasha, Valentina and Antony went inside, Sasha immediately hugged her mom. Valentina went towards her mother
" Pl-Please de-dear help us " Sasha mom shuttered looking at Valentina.

" Aunty please don't do th-" Antony was cut off by valentina.

" I WILL DO IT AUNTY " Valentina said making Antony shock. He looked at her with wide eyes while Valentina is shedding unlimited tears.

Sasha mom smiled widely and hugged Valentina,
" THANK YOU DEAR THANK YOU SO MUCH " she said and kissed Valentina forehead.

" Promise me Valentina you will do it right?" Sasha mom asked forwarding her hand to promise. Valentina nodded her head and placed her hand on Sasha mom's hand.

" I PROMISE YOU AUNTY "

~End of flashback~

In Valentina house,

" Why did you do that Valen? "  Antony asked Cleaning Valentina wound on her lip. Valentina hissed and shed her tears. Antony kissed her eyes.

" Sh-she is like my mom Tony, how can I just walk away when they are in trouble " Valentina said gulping down her tears. Antony hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

" I love you so much baby, I will always be there for you forever " Antony said and crashed his lips on her.

After sometime they broke the kiss and touched their foreheads.
" Thank you so much for being there for me " Valentina whispered. Antony smiled and pecked her lips.

Vincenzo pov:

I trashed everything in my room, I sat on down leaning my head to the bed,
" My sister, mom I couldn't protect my sister. I am such an bad Brother. I lost her mom, l lost her." I whispered looking at sky.

My tears are flowing continuously, my eyes turned red in rage thinking about her who killed my baby,
" I will make your life hell. Just wait and watch, I thought to Cherish and love you forever but now I will loath you and hate you forever, I will cage you and torture you until your last breath, dove" I whispered in dark tone.

After few minutes my bedroom door got opened, I looked behind and found Luca with messy hair and red eyes. He came towards me.

" WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL THAT BITCH THEN AND THERE " Luca growled refering to Valentina.
I clentched my palms thinking about that whore.