𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐼𝒸𝑒𝒷𝑒𝓇𝑔

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, Sokka, it's waterbending! And it's—" Katara started, before getting cut off by a very annoyed Sokka.

"Yeah,, yeah, an ancient art, unique to our culture— blah, blah, blah." He said mockingly before he started up again. "Look, I'm just saying that if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself."

"And that's probably why you didn't inherit the gift of waterbending." I glared at him, making him scoff at me in return.

"You're calling us weird, Sokka? We're not the ones who make muscles at ourselves every time we see our reflection." Katara said smugly, making me chuckle as we both watched Sokka do exactly what she just described.

He straightened and turned to us, a retort on his tongue. Before he could say anything, though, we all yelled out as the boat got stuck in some currents that lead through a bunch of ice sheets. Sokka quickly grabbed the ore and tried to paddle out of the currents, but he failed miserably as we continued to just barely miss getting crushed by stray ice.

"Go left, Go left!" Katara told Sokka as both her and I gripped the edges of the boat, watching him struggle not to crash. After no change of direction, I scowled at the younger boy.

"GO LEFT!" I yelled at him, but for some reason, his idiotic self just decided not to listen. We continue to float through the current, getting caught up in the ice sheets.

After a great struggle, our boat ended up being crushed in between two slabs of ice. We all managed to jump out onto a nearby chunk of ice before any of us got crushed along with our boat, luckily.

I laid on the block of ice for a second before sitting up and looking to my siblings. Sokka was also sitting up, looking around at our surroundings and Katara was still lying on the ice.

"Are you two okay?" I asked, because even though sometimes these two drove me crazy, they were still my little brother and sister.

"Yep." Sokka replied.

"All good." Katara said, pushing herself up and scooting over to where me and Sokka sat, turning over to glare at the latter. "You call that left?"

"You don't like my steering? Well, maybe one of you should of waterbended us out of the ice." He retorted, moving his arms around in mockery.

I scoffed at the boy. "Okay, so what? It's our fault? News flash, buddy, we don't have teachers because we're the last two waterbenders left in the tribe!"

"I missed the part where that's my problem." He said as I gaped at how much of a douche bag he could be.

"You are insufferable!" I yelled at him as he rolled his eyes at me.

"I knew I should of left you two at home." He sighed as Katara and I got up. "Leave it to girls to screw things up."

I felt my eyes narrow at the boys very sexist words. "What did you just say?" I seethed under my breath, knowing if I spoke any louder, I'd probably end up accidentally telling the Fire Nation where we were just with the volume of my voice.

"I said, leave it to girls to screw things up!" He said louder this time, and just as I was about to do something I would probably regret later, Katara beat me to it.