mine

(more after care from colby!)

SAM

I love Colby, too much for words to explain but I hoped that my kisses were enough. I pushed myself off him entirely but he already had his hands on my waist—lifting me to allow my legs to straddle his waist.

In a blink of an eye, Colby stole my breath with a kiss that I felt in the deepest part of me. His hands held my head, holding me there and we shared a kiss worth a thousand pecks. At least's that's how it felt for me.

Without another word, Colby stood up from the couch as he held me in his strong arms.

I circled my arms around his neck, chest to chest with him but I couldn't concentrate on anything else when I felt my back meet the bed as Colby hovered over me.

His fingers slipping underneath my t-shirt and I needed more clothes off immediately.

"Please," I whispered, grabbing onto the hem of his t-shirt. "I need you."

He chuckled raspy, looping his thumbs into the waistline of my pants to pull the material down my legs.

When he kissed my neck, he whispered, "Mine."

A glorious chill was traveling on my spine. His voice was sending me to cloud nine, and I would be lying if it didn't have me whining.

He didn't stop there.

When my pants were gone, my underwear was next.

I spread my legs further for him, showing him that whatever he wanted to do—I'd let him. Without a second thought. Without another question.

I propped myself onto my elbows, eyeing
Colby as he kissed over my nipples. He wasn't in a rush, or rough and impatient. He took his time with it, making sure to show love to every part he could.

He let out a barely audible groan, closing his mouth around my nipple to suck. The brown hair on top of his head was messy, the only thing in my sight aside from the muscles on his arms flexing as he held himself up.

My breathing was levelled and I might have seemed calm on the outside but I couldn't stop thinking about his word. God, I love him so fucking much.

It was a word that imprinted itself into my mind and suddenly it was the one thing I wanted to hear again, and again.

Colby ran his tongue over my nipple, gazing up at me and I was sure my face relayed exactly how he was making me feel. The urge to look away was intense and I almost caved in.

"Eyes on me, baby," Colby whispered, kissing a trail over my stomach to the side of my waist.

I listened.

"My good boy," he said softly, letting a small smile lift his full lips. My eyebrows were scrunched together, the visual of a fine man between my legs almost enough for me to cum on the fucking spot.

It didn't matter how many times Colby touched me, it was never going to be enough.

He kissed lower, sucking onto the skin of my hip—I was sure there would be marks left in his path.

"I'm going to taste you, love." His lips left my skin at the same time his hands slid underneath my ass, hoisting my legs over his shoulders.

I swallowed hard, not having a moment to prepare myself before his fingers entered my wet hole.

I gasped, feeling his warm and wet mouth close around my hole. A moan sounded from the back of his throat, a sign that Colby was enjoying it just as much as I was.