morning

this is not related to my first oneshot !!

COLBY

I laid in bed, unable to move as I felt Sam curled up against my back.

I had been awake for a while, listening to the raindrops pelt against the window while thunder sounded in the distance. It was a rainy morning, slightly cold but Sam's warmth underneath the sheets was everything I needed.

Last night's had been one of the best nights I'd ever had—one that I'd never forget.

We didn't fuck. We didn't tear each other's clothes off in a blinded and hurried lust. We enjoyed each other's company, had a mini picnic at three am in the middle of the hotel floor and watched one of his favorite movies.

It was amazing but as I felt his chest pressed against my back, I couldn't stop thinking about how badly I wanted to feel him.

I wanted to turn around, rip his underwear down his legs and slide into his hole and give him the birthday sex that he deserved.

I woke up with him on my mind and my thoughts weren't going to rest until I knew that I made him feel good.

I was two seconds away from giving in to my heart's desire when I felt him shift, letting out a pained groan.

I was about to voice my concerns when I felt him lift his hand and settle on the side of my waist, curling over my stomach until he lowered his fingers to my crotch. My breathing quickened, and it wasn't hard to tell that I was awake.

Seems like we both had the same ideas.

Sam pushed closer to me and I closed my eyes when his hand slipped past the hem of my boxers, wrapping his fingers around my painfully hard dick. I woke up with an aching fucking erection, and Sam finally touching me was intensified in the most thrilling way possible.

He sucked in a sharp breath at the same time I did, the feel of his soft skin against mine already sending me through another wave of pleasure.

Sam stroked his wrist, fisting my dick and I looked down to see his hand stuffed into my boxers. I moaned softly, my lips parting when he let go to gently trail his nails to the length.

The sensation sent a chill through me, and I realised that we were both giving in to the blinding and hurried lust we felt.

I needed to feel him, and I wasn't going to wait anymore.

I turned on my back and grabbed his hips, pulling his body over mine to straddle my hips and he buried his face in my neck. Fuck, he's already naked.

I reached under me, slipping my boxers off my legs and leaving myself completely bare. I breathed in the smell of his freshly washed hair, enjoying the feel of my fingers running through his blonde hair gently while his nipples pressed into my chest.

I groaned, so fucking infatuated with the boy on top of me that it didn't make sense. How could anyone have that much power over an individual?

I stopped questioning it when his tip brushed over the tip of my dick and I realised that the answer wasn't as profound and deep as I thought.

My body reacted to him and only him, and that was it. He was the only one capable of making me feel that way—the only one capable of having my heart shuddering in my chest and the only one capable of stressing me the fuck out.

If that didn't speak volumes about how much I adored him, then nothing else will.

"Can we?" he murmured, his voice just a whisper but I could hear the need.