what jealousy can do

top! Sam
bott! Colby

Sam

I don't know what I'm doing here, drinking a glass of disgusting whiskey passing pass my throat while a party in front of my eyes is taking action.

I never had any intentions being here, nor seeing Colby dancing with another man, both of their bodies were pressed against each other—tho the other guy was facing the crowd and Colby's hands were on his hips, holding the guy steady while they dance.

My blood pressure went up, grumbling as I see they smile.

My feelings towards Colby hadn't been a secret, and I knew he also had feelings for me.

But, seeing him dancing with another person that wasn't me made me irritated. He isn't my boyfriend because we decided it was best not if it was to ruin our relationship already.

five inches of whiskey traveled to my throat once again, staring at my best friend and a stranger's faces close enough to kiss.

I tried my hardest not to go over there and pull them away, and let Colby yell at me since I knew partying was his thing and mine wasn't really.

I sigh, looking away to face Kat.

"Ou. You look.. not so happy," She furrowed her brows, examining my face expressions.

Tell me about it.

"Do you have more alcohol?" I ask, ignoring her question, a need of something on my throat is what can help me calm down.

She smirked and saw me look at Colby.

"Ah. I see,"

"No, no you don't."

She chuckled and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Sammy, we all know he has feelings for you and only you. He's drunk, he probably doesn't like the person."

"Probably?" I asked, more to myself.

She frowned.

"Well, he doesn't either way. He has his eye on you only. You know that." She insists.

I hate how she's always right.

I sigh and shake my head.

"Okay, but—what if you saw Devyn with another man or women. You would feel sorta uncomfortable and jealous." I said, not trying to get mad.

"Hey! Don't switch this on me. I won't be a little bitch and just become jealous, If anything I will be happily relaxed because I trust her and she trust me.
I suggest you should do the same for him."

I scoffed, she was right. Trust comes first, it's the climax of every relationship. It depends on everything.

"Why are you still standing here? Go get your man!" She pushed me aside, throwing me into the crowd.

I chuckled and nodded.

She waved with a thumps up and left to the living room where Devyn was.

I walk over to Colby and clench my jaw, seeing the person practically bend over, their ass against his crotch.

I growl rolls off my lips. I grip Colby's hand, walking upstairs to my room ignoring his whining and yells.

I step into my room and close the door finally letting go off his hand before he erupted in screaming.

"What the fuck Sam!"

He yelled.

"I was finally having a good time and you had to ruin it, are you kidding me right no-"