stripper

(UNEDITED)

Colby has been oddly feeling these weird feelings towards men.

He would casually start flirting, or even kissing them on the cheek, he was even claiming to rail these men, odd.

He started going to clubs, day or night almost every day. It found some type of joy and bliss that no one could actually even achieve to explain or give a damn well reason why he loves going to clubs every so often.

Today was one of those days.

It was late, not very usual to anyone who knew Colby was going to a club. 11:47pm on the click ticked, he was ready to go.

he was thinking of going to a big club; stripping, sexual intercourse everywhere. It was a big thing for him. He headed out of his room, swiftly grabbing his black leather jacket from the door hook.

"I'm going out, y'know the usual!" he shouted, so his roommates (jake,Aaron,Corey,Elton) could hear him.

They simply accepted the fact that colby has been having all these hangovers because he would come home being normal like the way he always is, and not acting like a clown that just killed hella people into a single moment, then coming home laughing and saying all weird types of things.

It was normal for them per se.

Colby had gotten into his car, driving off to a well-known club.

-

Once he had gotten there, he was beyond shocked of the place. The building looked like an apartment with 100+ rooms, or one of the NY working companies. He thought it would look just like the pictures on Google or Safari but it looked way bigger.

He finally entered the surrounding club, seeing people being fucked against the counter table, wall, floor, even on the stage. The building was soundproof, but only to the point where the commotions are muffled.

"can I get your attention please! alright, so we have a couple of our best strippers of our club, and we have decided that three of them will play on stage, so in the next five minutes they will start performing one by one!" The DJ worker announced, everyone screamed 'wooooo' or 'let's go'

Colby was confused on why people where growing impatient, trying to get on stage when workers blocking the space. "Why are they screaming random names?" He asked a guy near him, who was also cheering from the back.

"they're the best performers, oh! and there's one that is a male and has blonde hair, he's called-" "give it a round of applause for Dragy Catty, aka Marylin Gina!" the guy got interrupted by the DJ once again, he sighed and asked again "what was he called?" "you'll know later, he's always the last one" he shouted over the loud music playing, "wait- why is he the last one?" He furrowed his brows, "best for last, no doubt" the guy responded, twisting his head back to the stage, Colby did the same.

It has been so far two strippers that ever executed.

"Give it a round of applause for.. Princess! aka Sam. Saving the best of the best for last" He announced, pointing to the stage. The audience erupted in

The blonde boy appears on the stage, only wearing white cat ears and a light makeup on his face, white lace panties, white glitter pasties against his nipples and white heels. The ring light making him glisten.

Colby knew he was shocked, he had fallen in love with the boy in front of him, who was grinding his hips against the pole as the other hand was gripping the pole.

Winking at multiple people, he suddenly did the Crescent Moon position, a playful smirk on his face as people cheered and clapped their hands as he did more positions.

Colby was getting hot, he was getting a strong boner. He couldn't believe he was getting a boner just by seeing the beautiful blonde boy perform on stage so smoothly and teasingly.

Once Sam did the split, he turned around against the pole, his almost bare ass exposed to the audience, he shocked and slapped his ass roughly, singing a little it of the song as it was ending he moaned playfully and the lights turned off.

Everyone stood up and clapped, "Wooo!! Didn't Princess do good? oh and that sound we all wished to hear-" the DJ cut himself off, as everyone was nodding and screaming in awe.

when people were done chanting, Sam came back to the stage and did the Hook position, everyone went crazed. Colby stood there, looking at Sam in hunger, his eyes staring at him darken and full with lust and pure love.

Sam felt strong eyes all over him, his dick was getting hard just by feeling the pair of eyes looking at him very hard. He looked around as he did the Basic Invert pose on the pole. His eyes finally land on Colby, smirking as he saw the salient hard boner standing in between his inner thighs, but falling in love with the mysterious alluring man watching him intensely.

Colby trailed his eyes down to his thighs, feeling the lust hit Sam's thighs immediately.

Sam stopped realizing his boner was getting bigger the second, winking at everyone except Colby, not wanting to get even more wet that he already was.

Everyone clapped and praised the boy.

Colby just stood their groaning at the powerful boner, he couldn't let that boy do that to him and then run off, he had to do something, especially to Sam.

He walked to the DJ, "can I get a private reservation with Princess?" He asked, hiding his salient rock. "Sam? Yes, hold on.. Sam, Someone is invited to your room in a second!"he told Sam on the walkie talkie, he turned to me and nodded his head, "last room in 4B hall, that's all the way to the top of the building" he informed me, he gave a small smile and nodded his head, heading to the elevator.

Colby couldn't help but feel excited for this, he pressed 4 and then B on the side of the elevator door.

Colby's mind clouded with Sam's figure, soon he got his thoughts interrupted by the bell ringing, the doors opened swiftly, showing a modern hall, looking rich and elegant.

He cleared his throat and walked to the last door of the hall.

He knocked on the door two times. Soon the door opened and he was grabbed by his jacket, thrown into the couch.

He couldn't imagine any of this if he didn't go to this club at all.

-

Cliffhanger, well maybe not but idk

I did clarify there will be cliffhangers on the description..

I'll see if I continue this but I'm working on family dinner II so don't forget abt that part. Either way, thank you for reading this poorly written post <3