need

Sam: Top
Colby: Bottom

Read at your own risk.

-

SAM

"Slow," I breathed, keeping his waist underneath an unwavering grip. "Take it easy, hermoso."

My head fell back onto the pillow and I sighed, feeling Colby's nails dig into my chest as he held himself up. It hurt. In a good way. I groaned, watching as he slowly lowered himself. I was in absolute awe.

The first thing I noticed was the warmth that he had. So fucking warm. He slipped past my tip, and I gazed down to see myself sinking into the hole I had been dying to feel. I scowled in pleasure, not believing reality when it felt like a damn dream. I was barely inside of him, but I could have an orgasm just like that. That's how intense it felt.

I watched him, feeling his patience slowly slipping away. I wanted him to adjust to me. The last thing I wanted was to accidentally hurt him. I reached between us, finding his tip and I kept my eyes on him as I circled my fingertips between his slit. From his moan, I could tell he liked it. A lot. He squeezed around me, and I felt my eyes flutter at the feel of it. Fuck, if he carried on like that, I'd cum before we started.

"Fuck," he blurted as his eyebrows pulled together. "Fuck, Sam. I can't—"

With my free hand, I moved his hair from his eyes. "Wanna stop?"

"No," he was quick to say.

Colby glanced down, possibly to see how deep I was in him and the revelation had him groaning out another cuss word. I bit my tongue to stop myself from saying anything I shouldn't, but my smirk was hard to hold back. I looked away from him when he caught me, but his glare bored into the side of my face. My fingers on his slit had his stoic face melting into a look of pleasure instantly.

I wanted to fuck that look off his face, but instead I opted for, "Don't look at me like that, hermoso."

I pulled back, grabbing his chin and once his eyes met mine, I was floored by the amount of lust he held. He wanted this. Maybe he needed it. I know I did. I couldn't wait anymore. My jaw ticked repeatedly, and the amount of agony that flowed through me was unbearable. I moaned, feeling Colby sink lower and with one final push, I was fully inside of him.

He breathed out, leaning over me to rest his forehead on my chest. He didn't move, and I didn't move him either. I was buried inside of him, deep enough to feel him throb and I swallowed as pleasure soared through me. His ass was flush against the top of my thighs, and nothing separated us. Skin on skin, Colby quickly became my newest addiction.

Nothing had ever felt better. Nothing could compare. And he hadn't even moved yet.

"Mierda," I whispered, sliding my hands over his ass. "You feel so good, amor."

He groaned, and I felt his teeth scrape my shoulder and I couldn't help but moan out loud at the sensation. Colby had chills flowing over my skin and I shivered, wondering how anything could feel like that. His nipples brushed against my chest, and I was hit with another wave of pleasure when he kissed the side of my neck. I was sure he could feel my heartbeat against him.

Colby clenched his hole, squeezing me tightly while letting me rest inside of him. Fuck. My eyes swept over his slender back and my hands followed shortly, incapable of keeping them to myself. I wanted to touch him.

"You okay, baby?" I asked, giving him a rough squeeze on his ass. His flesh was thick, and I gave him a small slap on his cheek because I couldn't stop myself. I moaned with him, soothing the skin with the palm of my hand before grasping him again. I was half tempted to taste him again, but Colby nodded and I supressed a shiver as his hair tickled my skin.