family dinner (I)

•smut

The brunette boy groaned quietly at his hard clothed boner, quickly palming him for a second to get the itchy feeling at least go away a little bit, making it seem like he was suffering when he already was.

"daddy? are u okay?" Sam asked, his lover that secretly caused colby's dick to be hurting, spilling precum from all the pressure and blood shot right through his dick.

a low frown on his face, wondering why he was acting so distant to him the last few minutes, Colby nodded but a moan couldn't help but escape from his lips as he palmed himself, though Sam couldn't see him.

Sam frowned again, slowly walking to Colby's direction, finding him palming himself so swiftly and smoothly, panting as he did so. "d-daddy?" he asked, clearing his throat, catching his attention by quickly stopping his salient movements, "god sam.." sam was about to say something until he felt lips pressed against his, colby slipping his tongue immediately, the two making out so passionately, full with lust and need.

"daddy.. I- we c-can't," sam breathed out through the kisses colby tried to continue, colby groaned out in sexual frustration, "our family is gonna come any minute, and I need to take out the apple pie before it burns" sam sighed, a slight smirk on his soft plump lips, teasing him by turning around and purposely dropping a pencil he had on his hair, "oops" he smirked, bending over to pick up the pencil.

his breath hitches as he felt something so powerful and hard throbbing against his ass, colby hands snaked to his hips, grinding hard against him, creating friction, sam moaned, his mouth agape as he felt him grind harder, colby groaned as his eyes slightly rolled to the back of his head, "fuck.." he grunted, his hips snapping faster, yet it wasn't enough for him, he wanted to touch the soft pale skin of Sam, caress him and fuck him harder.

"daddy- ah!" Sam moaned loudly, his hands meeting with Colby's, gripping his hips gently, telling him to stop before it's too late, they heard a knock at the door, colby groaning, hesitantly stopping his movements, sam giggled breathlessly and stood up straight, pecking Colby's lips and fast walking to the kitchen, feeling his dark blue eyes burn inside his skin, making him gulp.

"hey!" Mrs. Cindy greeted, hugging Colby from the side, "what's up my man, how u been?" Mr. Kirk daped him. If only Colby could answer this truly, he wanted to tell him he felt so fucking bad, holding in his hurting boner, just wanting to fuck his beautiful angelic son, make him cum so hard he'll never forget the absolute feeling but instead he kept it on the flow, hiding his obvious tent in between his inner thighs, "I've been doin' great, you?" he furrowed his brows, "awesome y'know" Colby hummed, even though Mr. Kirk was talking, all he could think about was Sam his baby boy.

the convo between Colby and Sam's parents finally ended, it was now Colby's family to do another talk.
Sam was founded standing beside Colby, obviously trying to keep calm by Colby's hand grasping his ass, that made a tingly feeling increase, his breathing deep but not salient to his parents nor Colby.

"well... why don't we eat?" sam smiled, "oh gosh yes, I'm starving!" Mrs. Cindy sang, running over to the diner table, gasping as she sees food covering most of the table in the middle, clapping her hands in excitement, the kids running over chuckling lightly, gasping and quickly eating the food, the room soon filled with voices, laughter, and yells, having a great time.

of course sam had to sit on Colby's lap, his big tent pressed against his clothes hole, Sam was finding it fun, teasing Colby, squirming around trying to find a right position, until he started grinding backwards then upwards against him, who was groaning in his ear, grabbing his hips to stop his torturing movements "c'mon baby boy, don't tease me.." he said husky in his ear, sending shivers down his spine, colby messaging his hips softly.

Colby was getting heated by the second, feeling sam grow his own boner, two pressed against each other wasn't a good idea per se. Colby's fingers slowly slipped under the blonde boy's skirt slowly, a feeling Sam will never forget. His fingers creeped inside his white lace panties, soon after sucking the pretty boy's dick with both of his hands, "oh.. ngh~ daddy.." sam moaned against colby's ear, Sam's hand was quick to grasp onto his hand but not under his skirt.

the blonde boy flushed, biting his lips trying to hide his commotions as hard as he could, knowing he wouldn't be able to hold them in, his other  hand gripping the edge of the table, closing his eyes shut, his mouth being the slightest opened, breathing heavy as he slowly pushed his ass against Colby's full boner, a low gasp once's he felt his climax coming. "mmm.. s-stop they m-might catch us" he moaned quietly, not being able to keep it in his mouth.

Colby groaned, snapping Sam's hips back and forward. Colby moved his hands to sams panties, taking them off, sam sighed once he felt Colby's now uncovered dick enter his hole while sitting still, they both moaned in utter lust and the feeling of bliss quietly, Colby's hands on the blonde boy's hips rocking them against his dick, the both panting.

"sam? Colby? why don't you help me with the mashed potato's" sam's mom shouts over the kitchen, Colby's grinds harder until Sam's legs start shaking, in fact they start going faster. "i-i'm ah~ c-coming!" Sam exposed a high pitch moan, quickly covering it up with a cough, feeling that knot in his stomach increase, Sam lightly slapped Colby's hand, making him frown at the loss of his touch, cold air immediately hitting his cock.

Colby let Sam go after a few seconds, patting his butt hardly, a squeak escaping sam's mouth, making everyone look at him, then at colby "oh- I stepped on.. uh- my own toes!" he exclaimed, looking at everyone, a nervous smile plastered on his lips, colby shrugged, trying not to expose his devilish smirk.

Sam bit his lip and went to the kitchen to help his mom, soon after Colby came and helped, acting sweet and kind but when she's not looking, he gives Sam a dark stare, telling him not to tease him. Sam was sent chills and nodded slowly, trying so hard not to tease him knowing it always works.

They finally got done helping her, the rest of the dinner was torturing for the both of them, wanting to love each other, well- mostly fuck the strong
horny feeling out of there selves.

"well it was a great time eating with you lovebirds but- we have to go.. it's getting late anyways and we have work tomorrow" Mrs. Cindy exclaims, hugging both of them, the rest leaving and saying their goodbyes, "alright alright, bye mom, bye dad" Sam waved, seeing them drive off the road, heading to their house.

Sam sighed deeply, knowing about his and Colby's 'problem' still lingering.

-

ending it here, next part will be full of smut!
also—don't ask how they didn't get caught..

Solby 1Shots (+18)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें