"I did some more research and his name is Langa Hasegawa. He's 17 years old and is currently a second year at XXX. He also moved to Japan from Canada." Hawks explained, the rest of the class were left shocked. They literally met him a few hours ago and all this time he's the one Adam refers to as Eve.

"Wait if Langa is Eve..." Mina started before trailing off, "Wouldn't that mean The Third Wheel would be Reki?" Uraraka finished. Everyone then immediately turned their attention back to the phone awaiting an answer.

"Yep. Langa's boyfriend, Reki Kyan. Also 17 and a second year at XXX. We didn't know who would be The Third Wheel but we found footage of Adam practically beating up the kid and the two are always together." Dabi explained, they heard typing sounds in the background. Which resulted in Tokoyami receiving another message from Hawks.

In the message there was a video as well as 4 more images. "The video could be a bit hard to watch..." Hawks trailed off remembering how he felt upon watching the video for the first time. His stomach dropped seeing the boy being beaten, it was a miracle he didn't die. He also remembers how loud he cheered when he saw the red head dodge Adam's move resulting in the guy tripping.

"The picture is of people the two are also seen around S with. Kaoru Sakurayashiki his S name is Cherry Blossom, he's 26 and is a professional calligraphy artist. He's also one of the founders of S. In one of the footages we saw Adam hit Cherry in the head with his skateboard during a race. It was brutal." Everyone gathered around Tokoyami to see who their group is and they were even more surprised to find out it was the same people they met as well.

"He looks gorgeous!" Hagakure exclaimed a few more people agreeing with her. The picture showed Cherry in his S outfit and everyone was taken aback by the attire and the hair. "He looks mysterious too!" Uraraka added as well.

"Next is Kojiro Nanjo his S name is Joe. He's also 26 and owns a restaurant called Sia la luce. He is the last founder of S." Upon seeing the next image Mina immediately took the phone away from Tokoyami.

"THATS HIM!" Mina shouted in disbelief. "Lemme see," Kirishima begged and when he did his ears turned a light shade of red "He's so manly! I need to know his workout routine!"

"Ha, Bakugo you've got some competition." Mina teased, Bakugo glanced at the picture and shrugged. "You're not getting rid of me that easily sharky." He then ripped the phone out of Kirishima's grasp and handed it to Kaminari.

"Woah! He's built like a truck! Wow..." Sero peaked over Kaminari's shoulder and was also surprised at Joe. "What does he eat? Raw meat?" Sero mumbled to himself though Kaminari obviously heard since he was right by his ear.

The rest of the class had their turn to look at Joe's S attire, some either were amazed by it or wanted to know his workout routine, though more were more fascinated by his looks.

"I had the SAME reaction." Hawks shouted through the phone full of excitement. "We talked about this. If you ogle at his muscles one more time I'm finding him and burning him to ashes." Dabi said very slow and carefully, Mina was ready to argue not to until Aoyama covered her mouth. "Okay, okay! Jealous much," Hawks mumbled before clearing his throat ready to introduce the last two.

"Back on topic, we have Miya Chinen, he's 13 years old and is a first year at XXX middle school. He's actually a talented skater and is a candidate for the Japan national skateboarding team. Before meeting Langa, Adam was previously grooming Miya to becoming his Eve but stopped upon meeting Langa." Hawks' voice broke towards the end. He watched some of the footage involving Miya and Adam, it broke him when he saw how Adam belittled him claiming he wasn't good enough.

"Awe! He's so cute! Look at his little tail!!" Uraraka squealed taking the phone away from Tokoyami to get a better look at his outfit. "The cat ears are quite adorable." Momo added, the girls nodding their heads in agreement.