Chapter Twelve

The next day

Third person POV
All the students of 1-A woke up and started getting ready for the day. Though Sero did have to help Iida wake up Kaminari. After everyone was showered and dressed for the day they all proceeded to Mr.Aizawa's room to discuss who may be 'Eve' and 'The third wheel'.

Iida knocked on their teachers door and was immediately met with a tired Aizawa, which was normal for them. The students walked into his room and found a place to sit, either the couch or floor. (Idk if I mention this but he has a suite!)

"Tokoyami, yesterday you mentioned about someone you know who could help identifying who Adam is looking for?" Tokoyami nodded and pulled out his phone. He quickly dialed a number and put it on speaker while it was ringing, waiting for the person to pick up.

"Hey, Tsukuyomi! What's up?" The number 2 hero, Hawks, answered. Everyone was impressed Tokoyami had Hawks' number. Some planning to beg Tokoyami for it.

"Hello, Hawks. I was wondering-" Tokoyami was explaining before being cut off by someone on the other line.

"BIRDY! You better get your fucking ass back here and finish what you fucking started!" A voice shouted, they heard ruffling and the voice yelling.

"WHO THE FUCK IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU STOPPED GIVING ME HEAD?!"

Tokoyami let out a sigh, questioning why he bothered calling Hawks.

"Shut up! I'm on the phone!" They heard Hawks attempt to whisper. "So? They can listen..." The voice became more clearer, as if they were more closer to the phone.

Bakugo immediately recognized the voice...

"Are you fucking sleeping with the villain Dabi?" The other line quickly went quiet, Bakugo glaring at the phone waiting for a response.

"T-Tsukuyomi? Am I on speaker?" Hawks finally asked. "You are." Aizawa answered, they heard more whispers on the other line.

"It's fucking Easer Head dumbass!" They heard Hawks whisper yell to Dabi. "Yeah! Now answer my fucking question!" Bakugo growled ready to grab the phone from Tokoyami but was stopped by Kirishima.

"W-Why'd you call?" Hawks asked, hoping to avoid the previous question. "Have you heard of the villain Adam?" Aizawa asked, earning in a yelp from the other line.

"That weirdo with the mind controlling quirk!?" Dabi asked clearing taking the phone away from Hawks. There was more ruffled noises coming from the other line. "GET OFF ME! AND GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!" They heard Hawks yell, Tokoyami was really starting to question why he bothered calling Hawks but the man is great at gathering information on someone.

"Thought you liked me on top birdie~" They heard Dabi say in a seductive tone. "Hawks. The villain. Adam." Tokoyami spoke up breaking up the moment between Dabi and Hawks.

"That guy is a sick pervert. A fucking perv who I want to kill!" Dabi growled, everyone was confused as to how Dabi knows Adam. "Have you met him before?" Hawks asks genuinely curious since he didn't know about this.

"Yeah! Fucker tried joining the league but he just weirded us out. He kept talking about how he found his Eve and how he feels "such immense joy" when he thinks of his Eve. Shiggy immediately kicked him out and that was it." Dabi casually explained as if it was the most normal thing every.

A few of students and Aizawa were confused on why Adam tried joining the league but the conclusion they drew was that he just wanted more power.

"Hawks, I was wondering if you could help us find out who Adam means by his Eve and who The Third Wheel is?" Tokoyami asked not going into much detail since he knew Hawks would bug him about when he came back to his agency.