🥦Chapter 1🥦

Third Person Pov:

The world used to be a regular, normal place, a place where there was peace and rarely crime. Until one day a child born of pure light was born and somehow people all around the globe had gotten these things called quirks. This resorted to at least 20% of the population not getting a quirk while most the time the other 80% get one. Now there are hero's, villains, it all sounds so unreal but it's crazy to know that it's all in reality now. During this time this is where kids start to enroll in hero training schools mainly the most popular one in Japan which is the current UA high, a school for young hero's in training. Children have already taken the exam and are now anxiously waiting to see if that had gotten excepted into the school or not mainly an original quirkless boy names Izuku Midoriya. Izuku was originally a young quirkless boy who always wanted to be a hero growing up, mainly because of his idol who was the number one pro hero All Might. Izuku always looked up to All Might and wanted to be just like him growing up, to save people with a smile on his face. Although Izuku had gotten himself into a bit of trouble and saw All Might's true colors, turns out the high and mighty figure you see all might as is all just an illusion he wasn't this huge, mighty hero, he instead just looked like an ordinary man that didn't appeal to anyone. But the reason why Izuku grabbed onto all might was because he was willing to ask if he too could also become a hero even without a quirk, at first All Might said no but once he thought longer about it he said yes. He then told Izuku about his power and it's history, a power called One For All a power that is passed down from generation to generation and All Might was gonna pass it down to Izuku. Although Izuku didn't get One for all right away he had to train his body and strengthen cause if he whether have gotten one for all right away his body would have a chance of breaking apart. Time went by and All Might gave his power to Izuku through a piece of his hair since it's given down through something DNA related. This now leaves us to the current part where we're at right now, Izuku took the practical exam and passed and is now officially a UA student.

"Izuku you're all set?" Izuku's mom asked as she watched her son tie his shoes getting ready to leave and start his hero adventure.

"Yeah" Izuku responded

"Are you sure? You didn't just pack action figures right?"

"I have everything, now I gotta go I don't wanna be late" Izuku stated as he opened the door but got cut off but the sound of his mothers voice.

"Izuku"

"What?" He asked now looking at her.

She sighed and looked up at him with a smile.

"I'm really proud of you son"

Izuku gasped lightly but smiled back.

"I'll see you soon" he said and left out the door

'The acceptance rate that year was just as sprawl as it always had been, one in three hundred, four people got in cause of recommendations and thirty six cause of the regular exams, we were split into two classes of 23 students each'

"Class 1-A, 1-A, come on where is it" Izuku muttered as he ran through the hallway looking for his class until he finally found it.

"Man, this thing is huge are there giants here" he stated as he stood right there in front of the door.

"The most promising students in the country are waiting behind this door..." Izuku stated as he shivered at the thought of Bakugou being in his class but he quickly shook off the thought and looked back up at the door.

"Maybe we're in different classes, maybe everyone in here is nice" Izuku said as he slowly opened the door.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" A student named Tenya Iida exclaimed as he stood in front of Bakugou who had his feet on top of the desk.